Introducing VI Pools, your trusted family-owned pool building business! We take pride in listening to your unique needs and collaborating with you to create unforgettable memories and experiences in your own backyard. With our expert craftsmanship, we deliver a fantastic finished product that's not only creative and original but also tailored exactly to your desires. Plus, we're an Aggie family - adding that extra touch of quality and commitment to excellence.

We've had a longer than usual summertime for swimming but looks like some colder weather around the corner. So here's a question to kick things off! Think back in your college days or could be more recent - what is the coldest water you have ever taken a dip in?

I was born and raised in Waco, Texas. After graduating from college
with a degree in Mathematics, I was a high school math teacher and
tennis coach for 12 years. I am married to my wife Heather who is a
principal in China Spring and have 3 children, Cameron, Emily and Reese.

Emily, Cameron, Heather, Reese, Bryan

Our oldest son, Cameron, graduated from Texas A&M in 2022 with a Business/Sports
Marketing degree and currently works for Austin FC. My middle child,Emily, is currently a Junior at Texas A&M and will graduate in 2024 with a degree in Hospitality/Park & Recreation. Our youngest daughter,
Reese, is a sophomore in high school and a future Aggie in 2026! Though I didn't go to TAMU myself, we are definitely an Aggie family!

What We Do
Virgin Island Pools was started in 2018 with the idea that a swimming pool is much more than a nice place to cool off, but also a focal point for the home and a gathering place for family and friends. To be honest, most people will spend more days OUTSIDE of the pool than INSIDE the pool, thus we want to help you create the entire leisure package.

While looking for a reputable pool company, I befriended a retired pool builder that, not only helped me build my own pool, but also educated me on the business of pool building. While I started slowly with friends
and family members as my first clients, I continued to learn and improve my designs and processes while being mentored. This year, I was accredited by the Better Business Bureau and will continue to be a member of the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance."

The name "Virgin Island Pools" has a significant meaning to our family. In 1970, my wife's parents, Frank and Joyce, met and got married in St. Croix, USVI. My father-in-law, Frank, was the sail maker on the island and they called St. Croix home until 1974. After the tragic death of my father-in-law, in 2017, our family had the chance to visit the island for the first time in 2018 and spread his ashes. This was a beautiful and emotional trip for our family and we feel a connection with the island as Frank, Papa, Dad was an amazing man with vision, creativity, and joy. We hope his memory will live on through our pool designs bringing joy to all families we serve.

Areas We Serve
Our home office is in Waco Texas but with family living in College Station, we travel to all areas and will assess each location on a project-to-project basis. We are currently exploring our first pool in St Croix USVI!

Feel Free to reach out with questions! Choose VI Pools for the backyard oasis of your dreams!
Bryan Jenkins, Owner
Virgin Island Pools
www.vi-pools.com
(254)744-3917