Not-at-fault accident repair in Houston
1,009 Views | 7 Replies
TexCOAg
9:27a, 2/20/24
Looking for Houston body shop recommendation for repairs related to a not-at-fault accident in which the other party insurance (Travelers) has accepted liability. 2020 Ford Expedition. We live near energy corridor. TIA
Heights Ag 06
9:47a, 2/20/24
Also interested in recommendations - we have Traveler's and were hit in our 2020 Expedition in a hit and run (not bad damage but scraped multiple panels). Near energy corridor as well for recommendations. We got a quote from AutoNation Katy (maybe marginally better dealership than Mac Haik), but not sure they will do the best job.

TexCOAG - are we certain our wives didn't hit each other?
Dill-Ag13
9:51a, 2/20/24
Yall can negotiate a twofer
TexCOAg
10:59a, 2/20/24
Haha, normally I would say there is a very good chance my wife hit your wife's car, but someone actually hit her for once! Not good either way, but at least I'm not paying for this one.
1agswitchin4lanes
4:04p, 2/20/24
I like Tommie Vaughn's body shop.

Talk to Brenda.
rilloaggie
4:14p, 2/20/24
In reply to 1agswitchin4lanes
1agswitchin4lanes said:

I like Tommie Vaughn's body shop.

Talk to Brenda.

Seconded, they took care of my truck when I got scraped by a vunnable running from the cops. They had it back to me in less than a week.
TexCOAg
8:56a, 4/18/24
Following up to say Brenda at Tommie Vaughn Ford was excellent to work with. Highly recommend. Thanks for the recommendation!
KDubAg
10:29p, 4/18/24
I think yalls wife is living a double life. Ya sure you're not married to the same woman? Lol
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings