Bicycle Computer
495 Views | 3 Replies
mtngoat3006
9:22p, 4/18/24
I used to run a Wahoo RFLKT bicycle computer on my road bike but Wahoo Fitness no longer supports it. I am looking for a reliable replacement similar to the RFLKT and just curious if any of you "roadies" has any suggestions/recommendations for a quality bicycle computer.

Many thanks in advance!!!
hbc07
9:33p, 4/18/24
Do you have any sort of budget or things that you want it to be able to do or things you don't care if it does?
Bert315
10:56a, 4/19/24
Depends on if you are tied to the Wahoo ecosystem. I have a Garmin 130 because I also use a Garmin 945 watch for tri's and they are compatible. Only frustrating part is I use a Wahoo Kickr and my Hr monitor/watch can't sync since they are not Wahoo. I have found the Garmin 130 to be a great small bike computer that meets my needs. It's not fancy or color screen but does the job. I'm also not on the road but a couple times a month with most of my rides being on the trainer so it is not a big deal.
mtngoat3006
8:10p, 4/19/24
I am somewhat tied to Wahoo with their Blue HR monitor and Speed/Cadence sensor but would drop them if I found a better overall computer system. The Wahoo RFLKT computer I had was programmed primarily to record miles (trip odometer), speed (mph), heart rate monitor, and trip time (time on the road per session). It was a great, inexpensive bicycle computer system that served me well and I'd sure like to find a similar system.

I'll check into the Garmin products but they always seem to have too much GPS mapping for what I really need. I use an inexpensive Cat-Eye computer on my mountain bike but don't like Cat-Eye for road bikes. I'd prefer to stay below $350ish for the right system.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings