Harrell quote
58,774 Views | 228 Replies
Imsodopey
7:14a, 3/11/10
ag-bq-seventy
7:52a, 3/11/10
quote:
point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

Almost every CB will have his back turned at some point when you are running a vertical route in man coverage.

When the receiver stops and comes back, he will almost ALWAYS have a huge advantage on the defender.

It's time we start using this a bit more.

Anybody who posts this in any message IN ANY FORM is an immature idiot.
Face
9:12a, 3/11/10
quote:

manfre
12:56p, 3/11/10
quote:

Says the guy who quoted the same text in his own post. At least you're aware of your limits.

-Manfre
Jack Squat 83
9:44p, 3/11/10
I must be missing something. Was someone trying to make a point or something? Help!
Johnsy3
9:50p, 3/11/10
Agobbler, point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

Almost every CB will have his back turned at some point when you are running a vertical route in man coverage.

When the receiver stops and comes back, he will almost ALWAYS have a huge advantage on the defender.

dleefrank
2:27p, 3/12/10
I think I'm missing the point...can someone help?
Face
4:41p, 3/12/10
Punt, en i' die zijn; ve zei dit jarenlang, dat de hardste route om te verdedigen een come-back wanneer CB' is; s de rug wordt gedraaid.

Bijna zal elk citizens band zijn rug hebben die op wat punt wordt gedraaid wanneer u een verticale route in mensendekking in werking stelt.

Wanneer de ontvanger ophoudt en terugkomt, zal hij bijna ALTIJD een reusachtig voordeel op de verdediger hebben.

It' s tijd die wij dit zijn begonnen meer te gebruiken een beetje.
angus55
1:40a, 8/20/10
Hopefully Coach Sherman has gotten the point and point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

Classy Gentleman
2:01a, 8/20/10
I learned a year ago that...

point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

AnalogyAg
2:17a, 8/20/10
you guys are a bunch a jackass idiots
Jugstore Cowboy
3:21a, 8/20/10

Jugstore Cowboy
3:28a, 8/20/10
ClickClack
3:53a, 8/20/10
This thread
FDT 1999
4:31a, 8/20/10
wut?
kismet82
4:46a, 8/20/10
I can't believe that I wake up at 3 a.m. and read this entire thread, and I still don't get the point!
Stasco
6:22a, 8/20/10
Forget it, AnalogyAg, you're out of your element.

The CB is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, CB is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.
sleepybeagle
7:42a, 8/20/10
There's so much to love on Texags!
Cant Think of a Name
7:59a, 8/20/10
angus55 should be permabanned for this!
MSCAg
8:16a, 8/20/10
More bit a this using start we time it's

Defender the on advantage huge a have ALWAYS almost will he, back comes and stops reciever the when.

Coverage man in route vertical a running are you when point some at turned back his have will CB every almost.

Turned is back CB's the when comeback a is defend to route hardest the that, years for this said i've and, being point.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 7 of 7
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings