Moffitt Interview with Texas HS Football
4,343 Views | 5 Replies
redjalapeno-87
1:48p, 4/21/24
TxAg76
3:08p, 4/22/24
Damn, she's a cutie.
Which means I heard very little of what T.Moffitt actually said….
Chesapeake Ag
3:00a, 4/23/24
This interview really reinforces to me what an asset Tommy Moffitt is for the A&M program. Not only does he speak convincingly to the HS coaches and recruits (with the skins on the wall to back it up), but if I'm a more mature transfer player who now understands the business end of football, I'd be convinced that Coach Moffitt could help me achieve my goals.

He's a wealth of facts and data, and it's interesting what he said about the differences in middle school & high school (age 13-17), college, early pro, and late pro players, and how that changes the workout programs dramatically.
cevans_40
10:09a, 4/23/24
In reply to Chesapeake Ag
Chesapeake Ag said:

This interview really reinforces to me what an asset Tommy Moffitt is for the A&M program. Not only does he speak convincingly to the HS coaches and recruits (with the skins on the wall to back it up), but if I'm a more mature transfer player who now understands the business end of football, I'd be convinced that Coach Moffitt could help me achieve my goals.

He's a wealth of facts and data, and it's interesting what he said about the differences in middle school & high school (age 13-17), college, early pro, and late pro players, and how that changes the workout programs dramatically.
And yet we still have a substantial amount of parents who don't understand the benefits of tried and true lifting and want to specialize their kids at an early age.
Maroon Flash
10:11p, 4/23/24
After watching that video went to my gym and worked the hardest I have in a long time!
GigEmReggie
10:46p, 4/23/24
In reply to TxAg76
TxAg76 said:

Damn, she's a cutie.
Which means I heard very little of what T.Moffitt actually said….
She's that type you won't recognize when all that makeup is off. IMHO.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings