Our DL is just going to get run over...
8,329 Views | 25 Replies
Gyles Marrett
1:49p, 4/22/24

It's a shame that a front of Turner, Stewart, Hicks, and Scourtin are just so weak. The Big 12 had far better defensive fronts
Shoefly!
1:58p, 4/22/24
Is hornee fish a dude or dudette?
Gyles Marrett
1:58p, 4/22/24
In reply to Shoefly!
Shoefly! said:

It's Austin so very likely could be undeclared.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
2:00p, 4/22/24
three 5 stars and the leader in sacks from the big 10 for our front four. i am willing to roll the dice and see how that plays out.
P.U.T.U
2:13p, 4/22/24
They all weight between 280 and 300, three are five starts, we also have Regis at 325, Samu at 380, GBD at 300, and some other heavy bodies for obvious running situations. We just got Deshields who provides some extra speed at LB, and several of our transfer DBs upgraded our backfield. With Elko I think we have an overall better defense than we did last season
TBoneAg
2:21p, 4/22/24
Why is a prostitute talking football?
Batty
2:22p, 4/22/24
I love how Manning threw 3 Tds on 3 busted coverages and the horns are worried about our rush Def. Might want to take a look in your own mirror.

mm42
2:28p, 4/22/24
In reply to Gyles Marrett
I think it is fair to say we could really use a 6'3 330 run stopper at NG. We really don't have that guy. Samu is not ready. Regis is better on limited snaps. But we have a ton of talent on DL, just not a huge run stopper at NT.
Leonard H. Stringfield
2:31p, 4/22/24
hookem
StinkyPinky
2:47p, 4/22/24
Hornfish talk gets me hawt. Especially when it's naughty like this. He knows that our D is going to be huge.
Bill Superman
2:55p, 4/22/24
hotfish loves a stout D and having his holes stuffed.
TxAg76
2:59p, 4/22/24
Dumbass gonna dumbass
Ag_0112358132134
3:27p, 4/22/24
It's too bad GBD can't get healthy. He would be the answer in the middle if he had been able to work out and fully develop over the last two years.
AgsMyDude
4:05p, 4/22/24
Gyles Marrett said:

Shoefly! said:

It's Austin so very likely could be undeclared.

Still an ATH
QB1
4:31p, 4/22/24
Kind of like how T Sweat got "run over" by the law?
CrottyKid
4:42p, 4/22/24
They are going to see what it looks like for a team to get run all over when they play Michigan, and that's before the SEC feasts on their Big 12 defense.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
4:53p, 4/22/24
In reply to CrottyKid
CrottyKid said:

They are going to see what it looks like for a team to get run all over when they play Michigan, and that's before the SEC feasts on their Big 12 defense.
The same Michigan that lost 18 starters to the NFL and their head coach and both DCs to the NFL?
tk for tu juan
5:12p, 4/22/24
So, the OP is hornfish? Good to know
The Zookeeper
5:24p, 4/22/24
In reply to TBoneAg
TBoneAg said:

Why is a prostitute talking football?
. Because someone needs to fill the big stilettos left by the stripper with pet monkey … ?
phatcat
5:46p, 4/22/24
An Idiot!!
AggieOO
7:10p, 4/22/24
In reply to VP at Pierce and Pierce
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

CrottyKid said:

The same Michigan that lost 18 starters to the NFL and their head coach and both DCs to the NFL?

Texas will win that game and start the hype machine.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
9:15a, 4/23/24
In reply to AggieOO
AggieOO said:

VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

CrottyKid said:

Texas will win that game and start the hype machine.
Exactly right. They dont play a team that isnt in complete rebuild until Georgia. Fortunate timing for their schedule.
beerad12man
3:15p, 4/23/24
Weird post. Those are two very big DEs. The exact opposite of DEs that usually get run over. Hicks and Turner are just fine inside.
Sterling82
3:54p, 4/23/24
In reply to beerad12man
beerad12man said:

Weird post. Those are two very big DEs. The exact opposite of DEs that usually get run over. Hicks and Turner are just fine inside.

True. D-Line looks plenty stout to me. I don't think he's the classic run stuffer but I was surprised at how active R. Johnson was in the spring game.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
4:35p, 4/23/24
I think we are a top 5 DL in the country. We play 3 really good OL in 2024 in LSU, ND, and tu. Even then we have a lot of depth and talent and the ability to get big or go with speed and length. Our defense isn't going to be pushed around by anyone this fall.
ABATTBQ11
7:27p, 4/23/24
In reply to Shoefly!
Shoefly! said:

Yes
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1