5:30p, 4/25/24
He's probably talking about the weed.
TyperWoods
5:33p, 4/25/24
Did he say better or bitter?

But, what's he supposed to say?
TAMU74
5:37p, 4/25/24
Let's see how long it is before he transfers again.
The Marksman
5:43p, 4/25/24
In reply to PaulsBunions
PaulsBunions said:

I mean, Jimbo was his coach here. Everything probably is better at Oregon. Don't understand the need to hate on guys who have transferred out.
13B
5:51p, 4/25/24
In reply to The Marksman
The Marksman said:

PaulsBunions said:

I mean, Jimbo was his coach here. Everything probably is better at Oregon. Don't understand the need to hate on guys who have transferred out.
Maybe because Jimbo isn't here anymore?
Cyber5
5:53p, 4/25/24
In reply to The Marksman
The Marksman said:

PaulsBunions said:

Maybe because "everything" encompasses a lot more than his coach.
StinkyPinky
5:57p, 4/25/24
His exact words… " "I just wanted to be in a great program that had order and [structure]. I got here and everything is in order. Honestly, everything is so much better here. I love it here," he said. "

Jimbo's program maintenance looks more and more like he didn't give a sht. Can't blame EStew on that take.

Full article
https://247sports.com/college/oregon/article/evan-stewart-oregon-ducks-football--230989641/
Canyon99
6:03p, 4/25/24
Hope the kid found what he is looking for in life. Honest, productive people is more important than football.
Bill Superman
6:20p, 4/25/24
In reply to StinkyPinky
StinkyPinky said:

His exact words… " "I just wanted to be in a great program that had order and [structure]. I got here and everything is in order. Honestly, everything is so much better here. I love it here," he said. "

Jimbo's program maintenance looks more and more like he didn't give a sht. Can't blame EStew on that take.

Full article
https://247sports.com/college/oregon/article/evan-stewart-oregon-ducks-football--230989641/
Well, the big secret is officially out on Jimbo.
HeyAbbott
6:35p, 4/25/24
I wouldn't trust anything Evan says after his past actions in high school and college so far.
Jimbo4win
6:35p, 4/25/24
I just love knowing that my starting QB won't get his a** knocked out for the season due to s***** offensive line play.
WC94
6:38p, 4/25/24
In reply to Jimbo4win
Jimbo4win said:

I just love knowing that my starting QB won't get his a** knocked out for the season due to s***** offensive line play.

Username doesn't check out.
sharpdressedman
6:44p, 4/25/24
In reply to StinkyPinky
StinkyPinky said:

Full article
Agree, and thanks for the full quote/context. We all know that JF was deficient in order and structure.
alamogeorge
7:15p, 4/25/24
In reply to The Asset 07
The Asset 07 said:

I live in Eugene. Trust me it's not.

I'm so so sorry. You should move back to America.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
wangus12
7:28p, 4/25/24
In reply to StinkyPinky
StinkyPinky said:

Full article

To be fair, he is an adult and should have been able to hold himself accountable by showing up to practice rather than needing some to hold his hand
Ginormus Ag
7:58p, 4/25/24
He's just looking for HEB NIL money.
Redfishag93
8:01p, 4/25/24
It's bad for team chemistry when certain guys aren't held accountable.
The irony.
Redfishag93
8:03p, 4/25/24
Even guys who aren't held accountable WANT to be held accountable deep down
Papa Joe
8:15p, 4/25/24
Evan Stewart will sit out the last half of the season to focus on the NFL Draft!
infinity ag
8:22p, 4/25/24
Guys, please respect his decision.
rangerdanger
8:29p, 4/25/24
Guy just likes women with hairy armpits, leave him alone!
Ag Tag
8:36p, 4/25/24
Evidently, Bo Nix felt the same way about Oregon after he got there from Auburn.
redjalapeno-87
8:38p, 4/25/24
Translation: The best weed. No SEC defenses. No pre-gameday curfew.
agwin12
8:43p, 4/25/24
And what did you expect him to say?
"A life lived for others is a life worthwhile" - Albert Einstein
dixichkn
11:26p, 4/25/24
I guess if you're into exorbitant taxes and street riots……..yeah, it's better. You do you, EStew
Batty
6:23a, 4/26/24
What do think he was going to say, " I wish I had never left A&M". He is just trying to make the best of his current situation.

I will say, we have a knack for recruiting high end talent then letting it slip through our fingers.
ironmanag
7:39a, 4/26/24
I am glad he is happy. I don't care if he fails miserably.
Spotted Ag
7:47a, 4/26/24
It's 100% about weed. Walk down any sidewalk and you get high from everyone else smoking.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
txag614
7:54a, 4/26/24
The locker room in College Station is also much better without him.
TMartin
8:33a, 4/26/24

Oregon has that Phil Knight cash and they pay up front.
ClearlyJustSomeAg
8:36a, 4/26/24
Some of y'all really got your feelings hurt, huh?
ironmanag
8:46a, 4/26/24
In reply to ClearlyJustSomeAg
ClearlyJustSomeAg said:

Some of y'all really got your feelings hurt, huh?
Not really I just don't get wishing someone well when they quit on our team and then trash us every chance they get.

I don't wish him ill, but I also don't wish him well.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 3
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings