Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Duke 1st round draft pick

5,719 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by NICU Dad
DTuba
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Duke's Center was taken in the 1st round. Does this mean we can trust Coach Cushing and Coach Elko a bit more with their moves on OL?
Al Bula
AG
First round draft pick comin'
Who is Mike Jones?

czar_iv
AG
DTuba said:

Duke's Center was taken in the 1st round. Does this mean we can trust Coach Cushing and Coach Elko a bit more with their moves on OL?

Our starting center from last year is in the portal and their starting center from last year is in the NFL. I would say 'YES' is the answer to that question.
"Can I Ask What Exactly Is An Aggie? Sure! An Aggie is quite simply the best thing anyone can strive to be!" - Sydney Colson
94chem
Lively? He had a good rookie season.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Mar00nAG_18
AG
To clarify, Graham Barton is who was drafted in the first round this year, pick 26 to the bucs. Excerpt from espn: "Barton started 34 games at left tackle in college and has the traits to quickly develop into a starter at center (where he started five games in 2020) or guard if he kicks inside as is widely expected."
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Anything other than the Addazio **** show will be a vast improvement.
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

$100 says we find out that Addazio and Jimbo's ridiculously overcomplicated blocking schemes were 90 pct of the problem, not the players.

Watch Bryce have an All American season wherever he ends up.
jr15aggie
AG
4 said:

Emilio Fantastico said:

$100 says we find out that Addazio and Jimbo's ridiculously overcomplicated blocking schemes were 90 pct of the problem, not the players.

The offensive line was as lost as our defense was under Torbush. They had NO IDEA what the coaches were asking them to do so they just went out there on game days and just sorta did the best with what they were told.

Absolute train wreck!
NewEra2023
AG
I'd say his talent masked Cushing's fallacies.

Same with Riley Leonard and Elko.
Agvet12
AG
4 said:

Emilio Fantastico said:

Depends if his new NIL contract requires him to attend offseason football practices / film sessions / workouts or not
juanyfutbol
czar_iv said:

DTuba said:

Our starting center from last year is in the portal and their starting center from last year is in the NFL. I would say 'YES' is the answer to that question.
Graham Barton was Duke's starting LT not Center. Either way, I'm happy we've moved on from Addazio.
NICU Dad
AG
4 said:

Emilio Fantastico said:

All American season in track? Because he's never on the football field.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.