FS Pitmaker Custom BBQ Trailer

2,549 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by BkYdPitmaster
BkYdPitmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For Sale: Custom Pitmaker BBQ Trailer - Unique Design with Numerous Custom Features.

Priced for quick sale at $13,500.

Constructed in mid-2018, this trailer was initially designed for our BrisketU BBQ Classes. It stands as one of the original models that we have been proud to cook on. Currently, we own eight BBQ trailers across the country sharing a similar design, and we've decided to phase out our double-axle models.

Over the last year, this trailer has served as a reserve unit and has been utilized only three times during this span.
The trailer has been meticulously stored in a covered warehouse, ensuring its condition remains top-notch. Our extensive experience with Pitmaker trailers has guided us to price this unit for a quick sale. The title is in hand and ready for transfer.

Key Features Include:
A 58" Long Rifle Offset Smoker, enhanced with an upgraded barrel shroud.
A 30" Grill-Meister Adjustable Charcoal Grill for versatile cooking.
Dual 3500 Lb Axles equipped with an Electric Brake System for superior towing safety.
Upgraded 16" Alloy Wheels, perfect for XC hauling with style.
A comprehensive selection of stainless work surface storage cabinets for all your barbecue essentials.
A custom storage bay designed for coolers, tables, or additional grills, featuring ramp storage, a gate, and tie-downs for secure transportation.
Dedicated space designed for pop-up tent storage, ensuring you're prepared for any event.
Includes a full alloy spare wheel.
This trailer is an exceptional choice for competition cookers or tailgating aficionados, offering amazing storage capabilities.
Note: The purchase will require the removal of 3M company decals (not a full wrap) before the sale.

Rig is in West Houston. Some pics below, but have lots more. PM me or Email any questions to Mike at BrisketU dot com.

Backyard Pitmaster
BPCAg05
AG
Nice rig!
BkYdPitmaster
AG
TTT
Backyard Pitmaster
BkYdPitmaster
AG
Price drop to $13,500
Backyard Pitmaster
BkYdPitmaster
AG
TTT
Backyard Pitmaster
flipper94
AG
Can't believe this is still here. If I didn't have first year of college to pay for I would be all over this. Tailgating would be freaking awesome. That is a sweet rig.
HalifaxAg
AG
Was going to jest about a year-long training/owner-transition period, but seriously, I think I would want the training to go along with this purchase!
flipper94
AG
And just for another TTT as I review my finances, pitmaker is an awesome company and helps us out quite a bit with some bad ass rigs for events. And brisket U is a ton of fun, if they'd ever come back to my local brewery.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
I'll throw an offer out there. 9k cash. That is my limit as I already have 2 other big rigs.
BkYdPitmaster
AG
Mr. McGibblets said:

I'll throw an offer out there. 9k cash. That is my limit as I already have 2 other big rigs.
We're negotiable. Especially with my fellow ags. But $9K is not a thing.
Backyard Pitmaster
BkYdPitmaster
AG
flipper94 said:

And just for another TTT as I review my finances, pitmaker is an awesome company and helps us out quite a bit with some bad ass rigs for events. And brisket U is a ton of fun, if they'd ever come back to my local brewery.
Which brewery? We're in over 100 or so from Atlanta to Denver and all over Texas.
Backyard Pitmaster
flipper94
AG
Backpew in Kingwood/humble. Came to your class a few years back and had a blast. And to be honest, haven't checked y'all's schedule lately so you may be there. So much fun, learned stuff, and had a legit excuse for breakfast beers. Tried to get in a few others but damn y'all sell out fast now. Keep it up.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
BkYdPitmaster said:

Mr. McGibblets said:

We're negotiable. Especially with my fellow ags. But $9K is not a thing.
A valid offer is better than no offer. Looking above, I have seen none.
BkYdPitmaster
AG
Agree. No slight intended. I meant that we can't go that low.
Backyard Pitmaster
BkYdPitmaster
AG
To the top
Backyard Pitmaster
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.