Duromax XP13000EH generator
2,140 Views | 16 Replies
RoyVal
7:21p, 5/5/24
Selling my Duromax 13000EH dual fuel generator. I did the initial 10hour break in using propane only and changed the oil to full synthetic and it's been in my garage for the last 1.5 years. I added the duromax extended oil drain hose to make future oil changes easier. I've never put gas in this generator.

The only reason I'm selling is I finally had a plumber run a natural gas extension and I bought a new tri-fuel generator. I know I could have converted this guy to use natural gas, I just didn't want to mess with it.

I'm asking $900. I'm located south of Houston in the clear lake area. Pick up only.

I also have some 40lb propane tanks that have never been filled. I can let a couple of these go for $120 each.

Also have a 50ft 50amp cord I'll let for for $150.

I'd rather sell it all together and knock it all down to $1200 if you want it all. PM if interested.

Lower total price to $1100 if interested (generator, 2 x propane tanks and a 50ft cord)

SOLD

AgBass01
7:16a, 5/6/24
Great generator, we have the same one and have used it a couple times to power the entire house.
RoyVal
9:57p, 5/12/24
just a bump for TexAgs for a couple of days before I post this in some other places as well.
DDub74
2:03p, 5/13/24
I might be interested. Let me check a few things and will DM you.
cledus6150
2:14p, 5/13/24
In reply to RoyVal
Just fyi your packaged deal of $1,200 is actually more than if the items where bought individually.
RoyVal
2:35p, 5/13/24
In reply to cledus6150
cledus6150 said:

Just fyi your packaged deal of $1,200 is actually more than if the items where bought individually.
sorry if I wasn't clear....there are 2 propane tanks. Generator $900, Propane tanks $120 x 2 = $240, and the cord $150 is a total of $1290. that being said I'm going to lower the package price to $1100 (just for TexAgs)
cledus6150
2:53p, 5/13/24
No worries at all, that is a good deal!
Diggity
3:21p, 5/13/24
very tempting.

how much do you typically have to pay an electrician to wire up your electrical box for one of these generators?

I know some folks do this themselves, but I don't want to burn down my house putting in an interlock.
RoyVal
3:29p, 5/13/24
In reply to Diggity
Diggity said:

very tempting.

how much do you typically have to pay an electrician to wire up your electrical box for one of these generators?

I know some folks do this themselves, but I don't want to burn down my house putting in an interlock.
good question. I did mine myself. On the facebook portable generators group, it sounds like a lot of those guys have paid $500-$900 depending on where they live, if they supplied the inlet box, how far of a run, etc.
cledus6150
3:49p, 5/13/24
I had a local electrical company (Britt Rice) install mine, installation of switch in Breaker box and of the plug in was right at $600.

RoyVal
10:28p, 5/16/24
about to list this generator tomorrow on facebook market, but just thought I'd bump it one last time here on TexAgs...especially with all the power outages from those storms today.
RoyVal
2:25p, 5/17/24
SOLD
drumboy
2:33p, 5/17/24
In reply to RoyVal
RoyVal said:

The only reason I'm selling is I finally had a plumber run a natural gas extension and I bought a new tri-fuel generator. I know I could have converted this guy to use natural gas, I just didn't want to mess with it.

What tri-fuel did you get? I have a natural gas connection but the tri-fuel I've seen for a decent price had a really high THD rating.
RoyVal
2:52p, 5/17/24
In reply to drumboy
drumboy said:

RoyVal said:

What tri-fuel did you get? I have a natural gas connection but the tri-fuel I've seen for a decent price had a really high THD rating.
westinghouse 11500
DDub74
8:30p, 5/18/24
And were going on 3rd day with no power here in Houston. . . should have bought it.
TwoGloves
12:37a, 5/19/24
Running this gen for second consecutive day in spring branch.. hasn't missed a beat.
RoyVal
1:30p, 5/19/24
In reply to DDub74
DDub74 said:

And were going on 3rd day with no power here in Houston. . . should have bought it.
sorry man....I unfortunately I sold this to a non-aggie...but gave him the same price. Was just happy to help somebody out. I've seen a few scum bags selling "extra" generators for higher prices to make a few bucks...pretty ****ty if you ask me.

My parents are also still without power. I hope you get your power back soon bud.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings