FS: Live Edge Pecan Slab Desk (v2.0 With New Metal Legs)
1,317 Views | 7 Replies
drummer0415
8:48a, 5/16/24
(This is the same desk I had posted for sale here a while back, but I removed the wooden legs and swapped them out for new metal legs, so I am reposting with a new thread.)

For Sale: Live edge Pecan slab desk that I made. This is the last Pecan slab I had left from the group of slabs I bought from a fellow TexAgger. The top has a nice unique shape with lots of grain character, and the legs are metal X-brace style legs powder coated black.

Dimensions: The thinner end is 30" wide, the wider end is 35" wide, and it is 65" long. Standard desk height. The slab top has a nominal thickness of 2", but it does get thinner in some spots.

The slab has threaded inserts embedded into it, which the legs are bolted into, so the legs are easily removable for transporting, storage, etc.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Price: $2000. Price includes delivery and setup anywhere within ~2 hours of Houston.

Contact: post here, email me at ekuhrt at gmail dot com, or call/text me at (713) eight two five 58 nine six.

Pictures:

Chetos
9:56a, 5/16/24
great job!!! looks so much better with the new legs!
FamousAgg
9:57a, 5/16/24
Very nice
Bronco6Gen
10:31a, 5/16/24
This is a great price, I just had a very similar sized live edge mesquite desk made that was about $2800, and Pecan is a more expensive wood.
Funky Winkerbean
4:28p, 5/16/24
Much better
drummer0415
5:48a, 5/24/24
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Three day weekend bump.
drummer0415
9:35a, 5/31/24
Bump. Had a very interested buyer and almost had it sold, and then he backed out last minute.

Still available.
5:26p, 5/31/24
Looks MUCH better
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE