Forza Milan

7,374 Views | 102 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by Texas velvet maestro
Texas velvet maestro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Losing Furio to barcodes
Anticipating I Nordamericani
BJM1781
AG
Could have Musah and Pulisic in the Red and Black.
Furlock Bones
AG
espn fc says CP10 and Milan have a long term agreement in place. now just need the clubs to agree on transfer fee.
Aston94
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Losing Furio to barcodes
Anticipating I Nordamericani

Why not 2?
Texas velvet maestro
BJM1781 said:

Could have Musah and Pulisic in the Red and Black.
this could be a nice business decision by RedBird/Cardinale , putting a lot of American eyes back on the Rossoneri. great timing. I'm psyched. ..but neither of those players replace the getting-stuck-in defensive quality of Tonali who basically replaced Kessie.
Texas velvet maestro
https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/usmnt-yunus-musah-agrees-personal-terms-ac-milan-valencia-set-price-midfielder-transfer/blt018dc6801bb9d0b4
jeffk
AG
Do the Euro clubs think they have to abide by the Sith rule of two for American players?
Texas velvet maestro
Sportiello; Calabria, Gabbia, Tomori, Florenzi; Loftus-Cheek, Krunic, Pobega; Messias, Colombo, Pulisic.

against a serie d team, the lowest pro level. 7-0
Pulisic had a nice run and shot that hit the post, then two perfect assists teeing up goals #1 and #2. all in the first 15 minutes. He played the first half.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
next game and tv?
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
Texas velvet maestro
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

next game and tv?
Rose Bowl on Sunday espn+ per google v Real Madrid
https://worldsoccertalk.com/news/rose-bowl-sells-out-as-pulisic-may-make-debut-with-milan-20230719-WST-444131.html
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG

next game and tv?
https://worldsoccertalk.com/news/rose-bowl-sells-out-as-pulisic-may-make-debut-with-milan-20230719-WST-444131.html
Thanks! 9 PM ! cst
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
Texas velvet maestro

next game and tv?
Thanks! 9 PM ! cst

Pulisic with a perfect corner for the assist.
PatAg
AG
He cooked someone on the dribble at one point as well, almost had another assist
Rudyjax
AG
PatAg
AG
whats up with everyone slipping all over,
Texas velvet maestro
PatAg said:

whats up with everyone slipping all over,
yeah a lot of that. wth
oh no
AG
CP10, now CP11, had a lot of nice runs and some good touches in the first half last night, including the assist. He played left wing; not cam / #10 as Pioli had mentioned to the press ahead of the transfer.
Rudyjax
AG
oh no said:

CP10, now CP11, had a lot of nice runs and some good touches in the first half last night, including the assist. He played left wing; not cam / #10 as Pioli had mentioned to the press ahead of the transfer.

Yeah. He played left wing in the previous friendly too.
akm91
AG
Think it's to manage minutes for Leao in preseason as Pulisic would deputize on LW if Leal was out for any reason.
Texas velvet maestro
obviously Leao will be starting on the left.
Pioli wanted to get CP on the field asap. maybe has to do with marketing and the summer friendly tour. comfortable position for Pulisic, because that's what he's been doing. when the dust settles he will be at something like a 10. If he doesn't work out there he'll have to compete for a position on the right side, or take a place as Leao's backup. But he'll be great, with absolute killers to work with in Leao and Giroud
AGC
AG
PatAg said:

He cooked someone on the dribble at one point as well, almost had another assist

Lucas Vazquez most likely. Great versatile sub in the zidane years but age is catching up. Can't deliver crosses any more and youthful speed is gone. Carvajal isn't very far behind. An area of weakness for RM.

Doesn't mean CP looked bad but I wouldn't read into that.
PatAg
AG
AGC said:

PatAg said:

Lucas Vazquez most likely. Great versatile sub in the zidane years but age is catching up. Can't deliver crosses any more and youthful speed is gone. Carvajal isn't very far behind. An area of weakness for RM.

Doesn't mean CP looked bad but I wouldn't read into that.

I think I can read into it by watching the move that Pulisic put on, and the burst of speed that he had. Dont care about the dudes life story you just provided.
Texas velvet maestro
speaking of RM. Modric. such a beast. If you watched him, he trotted out there and started fking w Pulisic. off the ball. the man has a lot of pride and competitiveness. and his every touch including the one that set up the winning goal, was perfect.
oh no
AG
yeah; that guy is pretty good at soccer
Jim01
AG
Modric is one of those players who just sees the field so differently than others. There have been so many times he will make a pass and you think "who the hell is that to?" and it ends up being in the perfect spot curving right so some guys boot on a run you never even saw coming. He just sees things develop before anyone else.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
2-2 tie with Juventus -Ju win on PKs.

BigJim49AustinnowDallas
Texas velvet maestro
welcome Mr. Musah

.... and will become the second American to join the Rossoneri after Christian Pulisic. It's believed that he will play in the No.6 role, but there have been conflicting reports on that matter.
https://sempremilan.com/romano-musah-milan-eighth-signing-details
Rudyjax
AG

welcome Mr. Musah

.... and will become the second American to join the Rossoneri after Christian Pulisic. It's believed that he will play in the No.6 role, but there have been conflicting reports on that matter.
https://sempremilan.com/romano-musah-milan-eighth-signing-details

Americans are like sith lords. They always come in two.
Texas velvet maestro
putting together something special. Forza Milan

akm91
AG
Damn he has impressive language skills on top of his footballing skills!
deadbq03
AG
I had to look it up… I didn't know he lived in Italy until he was 9.
Texas velvet maestro
Silvio Berlusconi died a couple of moths ago. Not the greatest guy. you probably wouldn't want your daughter within 20 miles of him.
But can I tell you what it was like being a Milan fan about 10-15 years ago on any tuesday?

Texas velvet maestro
Official Milan XI (4-3-3): Maignan; Calabria, Thiaw, Tomori, Theo Hernandez; Loftus-Cheek, Krunic, Reijnders; Pulisic, Giroud, Leao.
fig96
AG
Pulisic starting on the right wing, about to kick off on Paramount+.
Rudyjax
AG
Whenever I see flares, it always scares me.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.