So who will the Ranger fans boo
13,490 Views | 149 Replies
dermdoc
8:43p, 10/19/23
Next?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
wiggythump
8:46p, 10/19/23
Rangers live rent free in your head
dermdoc
8:47p, 10/19/23
In reply to wiggythump
wiggythump said:

I love it as long as the Astros win.

I have a large head.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
wiggythump
8:49p, 10/19/23
In reply to dermdoc
dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

Astros fans are nearly as insufferable as Philadelphia Fans. And that's really saying something.
dermdoc
8:53p, 10/19/23
In reply to wiggythump
wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

Astros fans are nearly as insufferable as Philadelphia Fans. And that's really saying something.

Wonder why we bother you so much?
Barnyard96
9:01p, 10/19/23
In reply to dermdoc
dermdoc said:

Next?

Im reading they blaming the ump
wiggythump
9:02p, 10/19/23
In reply to dermdoc
Obnoxious, arrogant, act like the whole world is against them when in reality they've done nothing but make themselves the villain.

I'll give it to the the Astros, it's been a hell of a run and been amazing baseball to watch. But the run is and will always be tainted by the cheating scandal. Plus the running around acting like a permanent victimhoom mentality is getting really annoying.
Barnyard96
9:03p, 10/19/23
In reply to wiggythump
tjack16
9:08p, 10/19/23
In reply to wiggythump
wiggythump said:

Well we are playing the rangers…. So not exactly rent free. It's not like we are playing the Yankees and talking about the rangers
Mike Elko
So nice, posted twice:
Mike Elko
In reply to Mike Elko
AustinAg2012 said:

Not a fan of either team, but dermdoc sure is a *****.
dermdoc
9:23p, 10/19/23
In reply to Mike Elko
Agree. But Ranger fans define sensitive.
dermdoc
9:36p, 10/19/23
annie88
9:42p, 10/19/23
In reply to wiggythump
wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

Really? Because the Rangers fans were cheering when they thought Jose almost got hit in the head. That's ****ed up.

The man never cheated, he doesn't deserve to be booed, and he's certainly as **** does not deserve to be cheered on when a ball comes near his head.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Infection_Ag11
9:45p, 10/19/23
In reply to annie88
annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

Really? Because the Rangers fans were cheering when they thought Jose almost got hit in the head. That's ****ed up.

The man never cheated, he doesn't deserve to be booed, and he's certainly as **** does not deserve to be cheered on when a ball comes near his head.

To be fair, he's pretty easy to accidentally hit in the head.
annie88
9:45p, 10/19/23
In reply to wiggythump
wiggythump said:

Obnoxious, arrogant, act like the whole world is against them when in reality they've done nothing but make themselves the villain.

I'll give it to the the Astros, it's been a hell of a run and been amazing baseball to watch. But the run is and will always be tainted by the cheating scandal. Plus the running around acting like a permanent victimhoom mentality is getting really annoying.
Permanent victimhood mentality? What planet do you live on?

It's taken decades for the Astros to get where they are and I know that because I have watched them for decades. We're not arrogant, we're not an obnoxious. It's called hard work and talent.

It's only been a decade since we were 100+ loss team. You are either very young, don't have a good sense of baseball history, or are just bitter.

You don't have to like us, but you don't have to act like the frustrated younger sister either.

Jealousy is a really ugly color dude.

If you want to talk about arrogant fan bases look no further than the Dodgers, the Yankees and the Red Sox.
Carlo4
9:47p, 10/19/23
In reply to annie88
annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

Who cheered when he almost got hit? Fans like that are pathetic.

And yes, he cheated. The entire team cheated and got caught. Odds are every team in baseball did something but the Astros were the worst.

You also won 2 World Series, so very jealous.
McInnis
9:52p, 10/19/23
So I guess you believe the Manred report which concluded that most of the Astros did steal signs. But not the part that said that Altuve did not. What special knowledge do you have that the commissioner did not?
tjack16
9:53p, 10/19/23
In reply to McInnis
McInnis said:

So I guess you believe the Manred report which concluded that most of the Astros did steal signs. But not the part that said that Altuve did not. What special knowledge do you have that the commissioner did not?

They also believe the buzzer theory which has been proven false by pretty much everybody with knowledge including the national baseball media
AgPediRPh
9:57p, 10/19/23
In reply to Carlo4
A LOT of the Arlington crowd cheered when the ball almost hit Altuve's head. Very low class behavior by the home crowd.
bigfooticus
9:58p, 10/19/23
In reply to annie88
annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

Permanent victimhood mentality? What planet do you live on?

It's taken decades for the Astros to get where they are and I know that because I have watched them for decades. We're not arrogant, we're not an obnoxious. It's called hard work and talent.

It's only been a decade since we were 100+ loss team. You are either very young, I don't have a good sense of baseball history, or are just bitter.

You don't have to like us, but you don't have to act like the frustrated younger sister either.

Jealousy is a really ugly color dude.

If you want to talk about arrogant fan bases look no further than the Dodgers, the Yankees and the Red Sox.

Well said, that victim hood statement was pulled out of his a$$. The Astros just keep on winning and the only thing people have to hang onto is something that happened 6 years ago that other teams were also doing
Ol_Ag_02
10:03p, 10/19/23
In reply to wiggythump
wiggythump said:

This has been every other Ticket segment for the last five years. Try winning something instead.
annie88
10:27p, 10/19/23
In reply to Carlo4
Carlo4 said:

annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

Who cheered when he almost got hit? Fans like that are pathetic.

And yes, he cheated. The entire team cheated and got caught. Odds are every team in baseball did something but the Astros were the worst.

You also won 2 World Series, so very jealous.
No, Altuve did not cheat. No ****ing way.

No, the entire team did not cheat. Period.

They should've named the actual names of the few who did. I posted this on the other thread, but it will serve here too.

Love Altuve.

He doesn't deserve the hate he gets, but you know what, I hope it just drives him on, he just stays who he is.

He's such a good person, kind, gracious, always downplaying his accomplishments and pumping up his teammates and other teams players.

If you hate Altuve, you've got serious mental issues.
Yukon Cornelius
10:56p, 10/19/23
As a complete newbie to baseball only due to the Ags recent success and hire of schloss I am completely indifferent to either team against each other. I will route for whichever wins from here on out. That being said from my perspective the Astro's fans on this site are by far more antagonistic and cocky than the rangers fans.
TxAgPreacher
8:08a, 10/20/23
Isn't this an Aggie forum? I thought we were against booing. Unless you're a rangers fan I guess. No class.
TexasAggiesWin
8:17a, 10/20/23
10:17a, 10/20/23
In reply to Yukon Cornelius
Yukon Cornelius said:

As a complete newbie to baseball only due to the Ags recent success and hire of schloss I am completely indifferent to either team against each other. I will route for whichever wins from here on out. That being said from my perspective the Astro's fans on this site are by far more antagonistic and cocky than the rangers fans.

And go back to 2011 and roles are reversed. That's how these things work when you're on top.
MrCoachEricTaylor
10:32a, 10/20/23
In reply to 24601
24601 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

And go back to 2011 and roles are reversed. That's how these things work when you're on top.

You mean before we were division rivals and most fans in DFW didn't mind the Astros?
10:45a, 10/20/23
In reply to MrCoachEricTaylor
MrCoachEricTaylor said:

24601 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

You mean before we were division rivals and most fans in DFW didn't mind the Astros?

That is interesting revisionist history, or maybe your circle of peers didn't care. I was on campus during those years, and trust me the cocky attitude was overwhelming from Rangers fans.
MrCoachEricTaylor
10:50a, 10/20/23
In reply to 24601
24601 said:

MrCoachEricTaylor said:

24601 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

That is interesting revisionist history, or maybe your circle of peers didn't care. I was on campus during those years, and trust me the cocky attitude was overwhelming from Rangers fans.

Clearly it's not 100%. There's ****ty and toxic fans on all sides.
12:42p, 10/20/23
In reply to MrCoachEricTaylor
MrCoachEricTaylor said:

24601 said:

MrCoachEricTaylor said:

24601 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Clearly it's not 100%. There's ****ty and toxic fans on all sides.

That is basically the point I was making, and those voices are loudest when success is abound. Astros are loud and coxky right now. Rangers were loud and cocky during their successful stretch. That's sports.
AgRyan04
4:48p, 10/20/23
Rangers fans were absolutely insufferable on this forum back when they were good.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
RogerFurlong
6:14p, 10/20/23
In reply to dermdoc
Phillies or diamondbacks. Looking like the Phillies.
wiggythump
6:46p, 10/20/23
In reply to dermdoc
dermdoc said:

Next?
Are we allowed to Boo at the Astros now after that bull*****
wiggythump
6:48p, 10/20/23
In reply to annie88
annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

Any words now Annie? Is it okay to throw high and tight to Garcia?
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 5
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings