*****Official Texas Rangers World Series Title Defense Thread***** [Staff Warning]

282,847 Views | 6132 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Flounder Dorfman
MattAg06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Impersonated Trent Hunter online to get girls to send him pics. Got Hunter nearly kicked off the team. Pled no contest to 2 felonies.

I don't know, but I might avoid creating a thread like that with that background.
Seriously!?!
DannyDuberstein
AG
I would say I hope he's past that, but that is a creepy thread that wouldn't cross my mind to post.
fc2112
DannyDuberstein said:

Impersonated Trent Hunter online to get girls to send him pics. Got Hunter nearly kicked off the team. Pled no contest to 2 felonies.

I don't know, but I might avoid creating a thread like that with that background.

KT 90
AG
Whats Up Brother said:

Sad and pathetic. Especially by that user

Easy fix, just don't click on it...
KT 90
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Holy moly.... wow.

And I guess what they say is true: "TexAgs knows everything"
aggieactor01
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Mr Gigem
AG

Flounder Dorfman
AG
He seriously pled no contest to two felonies?

And he is allowed to post on TexAgs?

Something does not compute in my mind.
First Page Refresh
Page 176 of 176

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.