Rome tour company

705 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by danniewoods
BIMS O1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone booked a private tour of Rome that picks up at the cruise terminal? Looking for options other than booking through the cruise.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
JMac03
AG
Check out ToursByLocals. I've quoted them for clients before (but never used them). I know several agents have.
Garrelli 5000
AG
https://www.yourownitaly.com/

We used them for our entire tour (sans flights). They also have tours for cruisers or really anyone who just wants to book specific items. Private tours, can include car service, etc. not cheap but well done.
Take the trash out staff.
BIMS O1
AG
Thanks. Will check both of these out.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tamc93
AG
Following... will be there in late June.
Jana-Ag
AG
We've used ToursByLocals to book guides all over Europe and have been pleased with the experience. In Rome, our guide was named Sylvia. She was excellent. Here's the number I have saved for her. +39 334 7814063. I'd try to reach her via text or on WhatsApp. She didn't pick us up at the port, but she may be able to arrange that or put you in touch with someone that provides that service.
danniewoods
There is an app called GetYourGuide. There are a lot of different options, try to look for something you need there
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.