I'm currently a physician up in the Kansas City area, Class of 2011, and I heard about this at the hospital today. On Friday April 13th, Ralph Yarl was attempting to pick up his twin younger brother's from a friends house. He accidentally went to the wrong house as he confused street with terrace, which is commonly done with the way streets are named in Kansas City. This young man pulled into the driveway, rang the doorbell asking if his siblings were there, and the owner of the house shot him through the door. The owner then opened the door and opened fire on the minor once again. Ralph was able to run to one of the neighbor's houses for help as paramedics were then called.

Thankfully, per the GoFundMe page set up by his family, it appears he has been discharged home and on the road to recovery. While reading through the bio about Ralph and all of his accomplishments on the way to becoming an upstanding young man, one thing caught my attention. He wants to become a Fightin' Texas Aggie and major in Chemical Engineering! He has a long road to recovery as this is only the beginning, but let's show young Ralph the power of the 12th Man and the Aggie Network! Let's see if we can make this young man's wish of becoming an Aggie come true! I have never met Ralph or his family, but I'm damn proud of my Aggie Ring and my degree from Texas A&M, and Aggieland would be lucky to have him. Any way that you can help I'm sure he and his family would be forever grateful.

Gig Em and God Bless.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/nf36y-cover-medical-expenses