Real Estate
Sponsored by

Real Estate Agent info

814 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by southernboy1
southernboy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm asking to see if anybody knows an agent in the Copperas Cove area. My daughter has been trying to sale her house for nearly a year with only a few nibbles. I am thinking it might be time to switch her to a different agent. Thanks
agsalaska
AG
Me.

PM me.

If you can't PM email me at

k p g 4 9 2 3 @ gmail dot com
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
Howdy! Red Pear Realty covers Copperas Cove. We have helped clients in Killeen, Harker Heights, and Temple recently. We are Aggie owned and operated and are a FULL SERVICE brokerage offering 1.5% listing fees and buyer rebates for our clients. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Email me at felipe@myredpear.com or call me at 512-270-1652. You can also find more information about us at www.myredpear.com. Thanks and Gig 'Em!
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear RealtyAustin Monthly
southernboy1
AG
Thanks. I'll let her know her options.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.