Finding Realtor?
1,081 Views | 4 Replies
Yukon Cornelius
10:05a, 4/25/24
Advice for finding and picking a realtor?

More specifically any recommendations for horseshoe Bay Area
dallasiteinsa02
1:17p, 4/25/24
Kent Lesley

Not Darrell Haney
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
11:13a, 4/26/24
In reply to Yukon Cornelius
Howdy Yukon Cornelius! Red Pear Realty covers Horseshoe Bay. We are Aggie owned and operated and are a FULL SERVICE brokerage offering 1.5% listing fees and buyer rebates for our clients. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Email me at felipe@myredpear.com or call me at 512-270-1652. You can also find more information about us at www.myredpear.com. Thanks and Gig 'Em!
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear RealtyAustin Monthly
Deats99
12:28p, 4/28/24
In reply to Yukon Cornelius
Get someone in Horseshoe Bay. The market is rife with land mines(dock easements, setbacks, allowable land recovery, and leaseholds) and pocket listings.

Our go to retired.

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
jja79
8:55a, 4/29/24
In reply to Deats99
I would agree with this in most cases. Get someone who lives there. I think it's much more important to get someone that lives there in a market like Horseshoe Bay because of exactly what you outlined. It's a very different market and the inside knowledge about pocket or off market properties might be really critical.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings