Longhorns scared of Lubbock
2,606 Views | 10 Replies
BohunkAg
1:25p, 11/30/23
https://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/2023/11/29/texas-official-says-it-will-be-a-long-while-before-any-team-goes-to-lubbock/
Texas velvet maestro
2:23p, 11/30/23
Bohls is quoting an unnamed Texas official. but I'll take his word for it, actually it's the kind of politics I don't like.
parting shot garbage. the only thing scary about Lubbock is the water, and supply chain issues. Ironically, truckers charge extra for the long haul to the world's biggest truck stop.
Raiderjay
5:55p, 11/30/23
Well, considering we beat them in every sport that matters last time they came to Lubbock I understand their chicken ****ideness
Big 12-0
5:58p, 11/30/23
Sorry, but the results are in and Maury declares this as FALSE. Our AD assured us that the rivalry would continue, having received reassurances from the Longhorn AD when they admitted they were headed for the SEC.
Texas velvet maestro
6:01p, 11/30/23
In reply to Raiderjay
Raiderjay said:

Well, considering we beat them in every sport that matters last time they came to Lubbock I understand their chicken ****ideness
57-7
you can say, 'thank you sir may i have another,' all you want. but it won't change the future...
TXAGGIES
6:02p, 11/30/23
In reply to Big 12-0
Big 12-0 said:

Sorry, but the results are in and Maury declares this as FALSE. Our AD assured us that the rivalry would continue, having received reassurances from the Longhorn AD when they admitted they were headed for the SEC.

Enjoy playing in Jerryworld for 20 years
3rd Platoon
6:32p, 11/30/23
As an Aggie, this thread confirms two things for me:

1. Lubbock is indeed a rash-laden hellhole that NOBODY will miss.
2. The t-sips are and have always been yellow-belly sissies.
---------------------------------------
aka Commander 99 and "The Fake Dave South"
chlavinka
10:05p, 11/30/23
In reply to BohunkAg
Somebody took a shot at one of the sip players …
OMeara
10:42a, 12/3/23
"Our AD assured us that the rivalry would continue"

'Assured' like in actual language, using real words, or assured like in subtle glances, body language, tone of voice, a wink and a nod, that sort of thing?

I'd hold off on your 'camping out for Texas tickets playing in Lubbock' plan for a while, like maybe for at least a decade......
Big 12-0
11:56a, 12/3/23
In reply to chlavinka
Ciboag96
10:23a, 12/5/23
Instead of the wine connoisseurs having to hold their noses while in Lubbock, Tceh will get their tortilla cousins from Tempe. You know, the similarly styled and educated masses from a much, much more beautiful environs. Have fun with the forks.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings