Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 12, Episode 3
1,941 Views | 11 Replies
Muy
3:19p, 2/28/24
"Vertical Drop. Horizontal Tug."

Larry Steals this tip while watching a private lesson, and (like any Curb or Seinfeld episode) it becomes a big dramatic issue for him.

With that said, I went to the range and focused on that, and hit the ball as well as I have ever.
Hanrahan
5:37p, 2/28/24
not having watched the episode, but from that phrase alone, believe that is moe normans "master move" been around for very long time from one of the best ball strikers ever.
TXAGGIES
5:39p, 2/28/24
They are going to charge you for that lesson
leachfan
5:44p, 2/28/24
I watched the episode last week and sent myself a reminder for my next range session. Yeah, that's how pathetic my game is and F golf.
Muy
9:23a, 4/3/24
In reply to Hanrahan
Hanrahan said:

not having watched the episode, but from that phrase alone, believe that is moe normans "master move" been around for very long time from one of the best ball strikers ever.

While they hilariously harped on "vertical drop, horizontal tug", once i focused on it at the range it was clear that it wasn't a bs joke.
TXAGGIES
10:16a, 4/3/24

Tom Kazansky 2012
3:42p, 4/3/24
In reply to TXAGGIES
TXAGGIES said:

That show is so funny
AggieDruggist89
4:20p, 4/3/24
In reply to Tom Kazansky 2012
I believe Richard Lewis knew he was dying when they filmed that episode. Hence the discussion of "Will" as most of the scenes are improvised and Richard Lewis just threw it in there.

Nonetheless, Larry David in the show is who we are if we acted with no filter in life.
Gigem314
9:02a, 4/5/24
I love the sheer panic in Larry's voice at the very end once it sinks in that he hit the guy.
Muy
8:13p, 4/13/24
Lewis to Larry: "I'm sick of your historical references!"
AggieEyes
10:03p, 4/16/24
Man Larry David is something else - would love to play a round of golf with him.
bcanales05
10:50p, 4/16/24
In reply to AggieEyes
That was fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >