Tanker123
9:54p, 4/10/24
In reply to StinkyPinky
StinkyPinky said:

Tanker123 said:

StinkyPinky said:

Tanker123 said:

Hey Nav said:

BTW, -0218 was enroute to Clark when it was diverted to Tan Son Nhuit. It did not originate from Clark.

Thanks for the wiki link - I learned so much.

You are really in need of help or your just trolling - wrong forum for that.
Still fake news to you? Did you learn that you were wrong? I should give you a medal for being so wrong, but yet being so arrogant.

At some point you would think that some level of self awareness would kick in. Literally every single thread you have participated in over the last several months devolves to you being an arse and p!sskng everyone off. Does 't matter if its the food thread, outdoor, football, you name it….same result. I'd suggest TA isn't really for you. All the best.
So, I post about Vietnam War Music. How was that so offensive? Read the thread. Did I start sh@t with that post with anyone? When have I been an ass? If I am an ass, then I will admit to it. I am man enough. However, should I care about the opinion of a poster whose handle is Stinky Pinky? lol

I'm talking about every thread you have derailed. Always ends the same. Sports betting in General Board. Same with Football board. Then there was the food board where you went at it with all the regulars. Numerous others. You know what I'm talking about. Self awareness.
Read this thread. Be objective. I start no sh@t with anyone. Read other threads.. Bring me examples when I start sh@t with others. There is no shame in the game. Irony is you are starting **** by saying I am abrasive. hahaha

Perhaps you are right. I deserve everything that was dished out at me. But I go out in my own terms. Not because Stinky Pinky told me to. Hahaha

This is my last post to you. You want to beat a dead horse. Go for it.
OldArmyCT
4:14a, 4/11/24
This below was your 1st post after your original. So don't say you don't start stuff and piss everyone off, BC you do. That's a great way to bond with people looking to be treated for PTSD. And another thing, there are a whole lot of Ags on this board with a bunch of military experience, acting like you're the second coming of Sun Tzu ain't cutting it here.

I am done. There are way too many internet warriors on this site.
Tanker123
10:40a, 4/11/24
In reply to OldArmyCT
OldArmyCT said:

This below was your 1st post after your original. So don't say you don't start stuff and piss everyone off, BC you do. That's a great way to bond with people looking to be treated for PTSD. And another thing, there are a whole lot of Ags on this board with a bunch of military experience, acting like you're the second coming of Sun Tzu ain't cutting it here.

You remind me of the old farts at the VFW. Second coming of Sun Tzu, hiw so? You have been caustic repeatedly at every turn I make, however, you b@tch about my responses.

It is posters like you who have not given me a chance to participate and enjoy in the comaraserie of this community. Case in point is you telling me that I can not discuss matters of Vietnam because I was not in Vietnam. How silly is that?
Prrgaps I should link your posts to me at a large veterans online site to get their opinions on the vitriol you spew.

You are so bitter that you use my efforts to help people with PTSD against me. My god man. You are the one who fails to apply the Golden Rule. I can't talk about Vietnam because I was not in that war! lol
Naveronski
10:54a, 4/11/24
In reply to Tanker123
No one has ever said you can't discuss the Vietnam war or anything, but we'd appreciate you citing your sources for content that is not yours, and not claiming fiction as factual.
Tanker123
11:05a, 4/11/24
In reply to Naveronski
Naveronski said:

No one has ever said you can't discuss the Vietnam war or anything, but we'd appreciate you citing your sources for content that is not yours, and not claiming fiction as factual.

To post about a topic someone has to request it? haha

So let me enumerate TA rules:
1. Someone has to ask for a topic.
2. If you are not a veteran of a war, then you can't post about it.
3. Can't discuss Principles of War.
4. Post only links.
5. No military history writings.
6. I can't post because I am a liar!

Anymore wonderful rules? lol
Naveronski
11:19a, 4/11/24
In reply to Tanker123
Tanker123 said:

Naveronski said:

4. Post only links.

How did you get all of that from "plagiarism is bad"?
Tanker123
11:42a, 4/11/24
In reply to Naveronski
Naveronski said:

Tanker123 said:

Naveronski said:

4. Post only links.

I am done posting with you. I have better things to do.
Naveronski
11:44a, 4/11/24
In reply to Tanker123
Tanker123 said:

Naveronski said:

Tanker123 said:

Naveronski said:

4. Post only links.

I am done posting with you. I have better things to do.
Do you though?
OldArmyCT
12:11p, 4/11/24
In reply to Tanker123
Tanker123 said:

OldArmyCT said:

You remind me of the old farts at the VFW. Second coming of Sun Tzu, hiw so? You have been caustic repeatedly at every turn I make, however, you b@tch about my responses.

It is posters like you who have not given me a chance to participate and enjoy in the comaraserie of this community. Case in point is you telling me that I can not discuss matters of Vietnam because I was not in Vietnam. How silly is that?
Prrgaps I should link your posts to me at a large veterans online site to get their opinions on the vitriol you spew.

You are so bitter that you use my efforts to help people with PTSD against me. My god man. You are the one who fails to apply the Golden Rule. I can't talk about Vietnam because I was not in that war! lol
I'm not a member of the VFW, they told me back n 1972 that Vietnam vets weren't vets. They've tried to apologize but, too bad.
You can talk about Vietnam all you want, but it's just like us talking about WWII, we have to read a book to know anything. But you keep trying to come off as an expert by cutting and pasting. Obviously the majority of TA posters think you're either boring or a pompous ass, if they didn't think that way you and I would be the only ones discussing this topic. You've said at least 5 times in this thread alone that you're through with we TexAg morons and yet you're still here. And you're posting about me on some "…Veteran's site…" Link the site. And finally where is your Ag Tag? Did you even graduate from A&M?
Tanker123
1:11p, 4/11/24
In reply to OldArmyCT
OldArmyCT said:

Tanker123 said:

OldArmyCT said:

I'm not a member of the VFW, they told me back n 1972 that Vietnam vets weren't vets. They've tried to apologize but, too bad.
You can talk about Vietnam all you want, but it's just like us talking about WWII, we have to read a book to know anything. But you keep trying to come off as an expert by cutting and pasting. Obviously the majority of TA posters think you're either boring or a pompous ass, if they didn't think that way you and I would be the only ones discussing this topic. You've said at least 5 times in this thread alone that you're through with we TexAg morons and yet you're still here. And you're posting about me on some "…Veteran's site…" Link the site. And finally where is your Ag Tag? Did you even graduate from A&M?
Perhaps you can illuminate for me and the community how I offended you to deserve your vitriol? What are your legitimate grievances? lol
OldArmyCT
3:34p, 4/11/24
You don't offend me, you just keep trying to come off as some sort of military savant when you're not. Nor am I. When people join the military they're given a job, they go to select schools, they change jobs, and they exit the military. Everyone in the military does this. And a lot of people exaggerate their time. That's how you come off, at least to me. But at least you served, good for you. Just don't expand your credentials beyond what they were.
Tanker123
4:10p, 4/11/24
In reply to OldArmyCT
OldArmyCT said:

You don't offend me, you just keep trying to come off as some sort of military savant when you're not. Nor am I. When people join the military they're given a job, they go to select schools, they change jobs, and they exit the military. Everyone in the military does this. And a lot of people exaggerate their time. That's how you come off, at least to me. But at least you served, good for you. Just don't expand your credentials beyond what they were.
Dude. There are several paradigms of war -
- The Principles of War would describe Ukraine
- Center of Gravity
- Revolution in Military Affairs would describe Ukraine
- Mao's steps to a successful revolution
- The Trinity would have predicted the failure in Afghanistan

The army has been my profession for 20 years and I have learned quite a lot on my own to include the furtherance of my professional studies through various schools and the Command and General Staff College that is steeped with military paradigms, military history, and other sundry martial matters.

I suspect what triggered your vitriol is the fact I posted about the US Principles of War. I did it not to commit to it to show off as you state, but to help people see warfare and specifically the war in Ukraine through a paradigm that is more comprehensive - Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of Command, Security, Surprise, Simplicity. This is how we fight wars. Would it not be beneficial to illuminate how the US fights wars?

I am trying to share my military experiences and professional education. I am not pretending to be more than I am. I have achieved enough in my personally professionally lives that I am satisfied and don't need anyone's adulation. Some of the essays I share was written while attending military schools. I think some of the posters would like to know what are the Revolution in Military Affairs are in the Ukraine War. They can probably learn a thing or two if we can apply a Center of Gravity Analysis to the Ukraine War.

So that is your hang up. I share not for glorification, but to help others possibly see things differently or in more detail. However, you act like an A-Hole because you think I am a charlatan. Look you stupid man, I have nothing to prove. I was a combat arms officer for 20 years. I retired quite well at 45. I work with first responders and veterans to try to heal them of PTSD. The people I have helped is beyond my count. However, their healing is my reward.

You come across as this kindergarten bully because of your personal insecurities. You are so uncouth that you use my endeavor to heal people with PTSD against me. I doubt you know much about PTSD due to abject stupidity you spew about it. What kind of f@cking person and veteran are you?

This will be my last post to you. Your constitution is like a bitter old lady who needs a ton of Preh H for the acerbic personality. I have better things to do than communicate further with you.
CanyonAg77
4:12p, 4/11/24
In reply to Tanker123
Quote:

You come across as this kindergarten bully because of your personal insecurities.
Says the guy who constantly brags about how he is God's gift to PTSD patients.
JABQ04
4:27p, 4/11/24
In reply to JABQ04
JABQ04 said:

I don't understand any of what's going on here by any of the posters.

It's been a month and I still don't understand what's going on here.
Hey Nav
4:38p, 4/11/24
In reply to Tanker123
Quote:

"Combined General Staff College "
Is this a real thing?

Trolling.

I will no longer communicate with you... until I communicate with you.
CanyonAg77
4:49p, 4/11/24
In reply to Hey Nav
Hey Nav said:

Quote:

Is this a real thing?

Where you learn to drive these:

Tanker123
5:12p, 4/11/24
In reply to CanyonAg77
CanyonAg77 said:

Hey Nav said:

Quote:

Is this a real thing?

Where you learn to drive these:

lol My bad! My memory can be poor.
OldArmyCT
6:06p, 4/11/24
Once again he says he's not responding anymore but he keeps responding.
There is no such college you listed.
I served 20 myself, also graduated from C&GSC.
I think you retired as a Finance Officer, correct? That's not combat arms.
You don't have an Ag Tag, what is your Aggie class?
Aggie Therapist
6:13p, 4/11/24
Been working in a high acuity inpatient mental health hospital for a month now. Came back to visit this thread and it's about as wild as my wing.

Very quarrelsome way of offering help for people with PTSD.
You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
CanyonAg77
6:31p, 4/11/24
In reply to OldArmyCT
Quote:

Attended (I have a class year for him from AFS) but no degree. Commissioned OCS
Tanker123
6:54p, 4/11/24
In reply to OldArmyCT
OldArmyCT said:

Once again he says he's not responding anymore but he keeps responding.
There is no such college you listed.
I served 20 myself, also graduated from C&GSC.
I think you retired as a Finance Officer, correct? That's not combat arms.
I lied. Who died and made you the gate keeper of the topics in the military forum?
Tanker123
6:55p, 4/11/24
In reply to Aggie Therapist
Aggie Therapist said:

Been working in a high acuity inpatient mental health hospital for a month now. Came back to visit this thread and it's about as wild as my wing.

Very quarrelsome way of offering help for people with PTSD.
I am not offering help here. I never stated that. Unfortunately, this market is closed. Have you healed people with PTSD?

Quarrelsome? What am I supposed to say? Yeah you are right I am liar. Yeah I should not talk about Vietnam because I wasn't in the war? Yeah I made everything up? hahaha
Tanker123
7:32p, 4/11/24
So I got it. If I talked about Revolution In Military Affairs (RMA) in the Ukraine war, then I am bragging. lol

RMA = Radical changes in military doctrine, strategies, tactics, and methods of warfare under the influence of new military technologies. I would like to talk about what RMA's Ukraine owns in the war that gives them the advantage, but I am bragging. It is inappropriate for a military board. Despite the fact that this was addressed ad nauseum in CGSC. lol

Perhaps I am wrong. Maybe nobody wants to know what the RMAs are in Ukraine. lol

StinkyPinky
9:45p, 4/11/24
SMH
CanyonAg77
9:50p, 4/11/24
Two pages in and I still don't know what Vietnam Ware is. Is it like like Tupperware?
Tanker123
11:10p, 4/11/24
I will make my final military post tomorrow because some of you get so pissy about my military posts. lol

I think I will talk about the Revolution In Military Affairs (RMA) and how it applies to Ukraine. That will be the last topic for some of you to get your undies in a wad over because of the sensitivity of the some of y'all. If I was not in the Ukraine War, then can I post about it? lol
Naveronski
11:22p, 4/11/24
In reply to Tanker123
Tanker123 said:

I will make my final military post tomorrow because some of you get so pissy about my military posts. lol

I think I will talk about the Revolution In Military Affairs (RMA) and how it applies to Ukraine. That will be the last topic for some of you to get your undies in a wad over because of the sensitivity of the some of y'all. If I was not in the Ukraine War, then can I post about it? lol
Holy **** guy. Are you intentionally obtuse or was your retirement not optional?
Tanker123
11:34p, 4/11/24
I changed my mind. I am going to discuss US V Corps Forward in Poland.
Tanker123
11:35p, 4/11/24
In reply to Naveronski
Naveronski said:

Tanker123 said:

Holy **** guy. Are you intentionally obtuse or was your retirement not optional?
20 years baby! Retired at 45. It's been a good retirement because I have ample time to pursue what is important to me and my wife.
Tanker123
11:33a, 4/12/24
This is my last military post. Not many people are cognizant US Army V Corps forward is located at Poznan, Poland. Its mission is to support Ukraine and its military through a full spectrum of assistance. It has a contingency mission of preparing US and NATO forces should the US enter a war against Russia. It is incumbent upon LTG Costanza to prepare and plan ongoing operations to ensure his Task Force is postured to receive tremendous combat power and integrate coalition forces should the Russians cross a red line in the most expeditious manner possible. I can give summations and details in regard to both missions, but I don't want to be accused of plagiarism. Therefore, I posted links to articles. Enjoy! lol

Costanza takes command of V Corps at Army's first permanent base in Poland | Stars and Stripes

U.S. Army V Corps > About Us > Mission & History

Army Prepositioned Stock facility opens in Poland | Article | The United States Army

US Army Building $360M Prepositioning Site in Poland (defense-aerospace.com)
CanyonAg77
12:07p, 4/12/24
In reply to Tanker123
Quote:

This is my last military post.
We've heard that before, under other usernames
TarponChaser
1:25p, 4/12/24
In reply to CanyonAg77
CanyonAg77 said:

NM
Aggie Therapist
7:46p, 4/12/24
In reply to Tanker123
Tanker123 said:

This is my last military post. Not many people are cognizant US Army V Corps forward is located at Poznan, Poland. Its mission is to support Ukraine and its military through a full spectrum of assistance. It has a contingency mission of preparing US and NATO forces should the US enter a war against Russia. It is incumbent upon LTG Costanza to prepare and plan ongoing operations to ensure his Task Force is postured to receive tremendous combat power and integrate coalition forces should the Russians cross a red line in the most expeditious manner possible. I can give summations and details in regard to both missions, but I don't want to be accused of plagiarism. Therefore, I posted links to articles. Enjoy! lol

Costanza takes command of V Corps at Army's first permanent base in Poland | Stars and Stripes

U.S. Army V Corps > About Us > Mission & History

Army Prepositioned Stock facility opens in Poland | Article | The United States Army

US Army Building $360M Prepositioning Site in Poland (defense-aerospace.com)

I thought this thread was for Vietnam War Music?

Honestly, a great playlist when I'm running or driving.
Tanker123
6:17p, 4/25/24
I lied. Ukraine needs long-range with different capabilities than what has been bestowed upon the Ukrainians. The current set of long-range weapons won't help them win the war. I would elaborate, but I am stuck I must be stuck to providing links. I will give a hint. Movement to Contact and the US Military Principles of War! The crux of the matter is there are no articles that address this shortfall. I will try to find something that is relevant. lol

Ukraine Could Use Long-Range ATACMS to Hit Russian Targets in Crimea, U.S. Says - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
CanyonAg77
7:11p, 4/25/24
In reply to Tanker123
Heeeessss baaaaccckkkkk……
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 3
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >