Berryhill Tamales -
1,235 Views | 5 Replies
cypress-ag
3:43p, 4/8/24
Berryhill had some of the best fish tacos, but they are disappearing, and I think only the Sugarland location is open. They had a pineapple habanero sauce that they kept in the condiment area. I would love to replicate it but have not even come close. Anyone ever work there and want to share the secret?
smstork1007
4:02p, 4/8/24
In reply to cypress-ag
Can't help with the recipe, but used to eat at the one on 11th street weekly, and it was almost always the fish tacos, they were crazy good.
bularry
6:55p, 4/8/24
the Sugar Land location opened when my kids were young, it was a godsend. Reasonably priced food that my kids would eat, stuff my wife and i liked and a full bar with counter service, so didn't have to wait on a waiter or tip that much.

we went so often,
Hwy30East
8:49a, 4/9/24
I pass by there all the time and wonder why I haven't been there in years. I use to go all the time. Maybe it's time to stop in again.
cypress-ag
3:43p, 4/9/24
In reply to smstork1007
smstork1007 said:

Can't help with the recipe, but used to eat at the one on 11th street weekly, and it was almost always the fish tacos, they were crazy good.
The one on 11th Street is supposed to re-open in another version, and weirdly one of our friends has daughter leasing a home from the owners. Maybe I should ask her for the recipe. It didn't make them happy but I would steal the bottle from the bar and pour it into the bowl to eat with the chips.
cypress-ag
3:44p, 4/9/24
In reply to smstork1007
smstork1007 said:

Baker Street Pub use to have so damn good fish tacos back in the day too. RIP to that concept!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings