Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Private Chef/Catering in Houston

1,384 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by JYDog90
Cyp0111
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My 40th is coming up and my wife wants to throw me a dinner party. I would like to have a chef come in and do a coursed dinner for everyone. Any recommendations ?
DBird
Chef Kaius Austin-Bey. Personally have never eaten his food, but I would if given the chance. He's been on Great Day San Antonio and has many accomplishments.

Chef Kaius Experience
Ornlu
AG
Just want to say, this is a really cool/good idea. Sorry that I have nothing productive add. Just jealous is all.
bularry
Olivier Ciesielski is French chef that does private dining. No idea on costs. Used to own Olivier's restaurant
LCE
AG
Isn't there a private chef always posting on the food thread? Always posting how his/hers recipes are better etc.?
tamu2009
AG
My brother in law does this. Happy to connect you
Cyp0111
Pls do. Send me a DM
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Silver Whisk

https://www.silverwhiskcooking.com/private-chef-services
JCA1
AG
Chef Lachaine of Riel did these during Covid. We bought one and it was absolutely awesome. No idea if they're still offering them (and doubt they are) but may be worth a call.
rlb28
AG
https://jchibachi.com/?

Scroll down to the bottom of the site to see pictures.
Spore Ag
Monica Pope did a dinner for 20 in Round Top. Honestly one of those moments where when the food was served silence occurred as folks loved it.
Cyp0111
I've had a similar dinner with Monica. Food was great but you had to be in a private setting with her which isn't too great for any period over 30 min.
JYDog90
AG
Cyp0111 said:

I've had a similar dinner with Monica. Food was great but you had to be in a private setting with her which isn't too great for any period over 30 min.

Yeah, can she just drop it off in chaffing dishes and get the hell outta there?
Formerly Willy Wonka
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.