florida coach jim mcelwain?

4,977 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by AGBU 94
gonemaroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What did he say that ESPN is up his butt about?
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
quote:
What did he say that ESPN is up his butt about?

He screamed at a kid who got a personal foul for a throat slash after scoring. I don't know what he actually said but I'd be interested to hear it
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
quote:
look at me! Don't look down! ****in' be a man! You let this ****in' team down! That's ****in' bull****! And you think it's ****in' okay! ****in' ****ty!
TXAGBQ76
AG
Will he join Mangino in the ranks of in employed coaches; that is exactly what got him fired for
gonemaroon
AG
Doesn't seem all that bad
oragator
Nsfw:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/jim-mcelwain-sideline-tirade-player/
TRL-Ag
quote:
Nsfw:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/jim-mcelwain-sideline-tirade-player/
the comments on here are AWESOME! It's not that bad some coaches cuss a lot, some cuss a little, and some don't cuss at all.

Doing a throat slash is a personal foul and a stupid penalty...it's not an effort thing it's a being an idiot thing.
DayAg!
S
This wont last long if he starts losing. They'll tolerate it because he's new, but personally I dont think berating the kid really teaches anything. Point out his stupid mistake, tell him dont ever do it again and all is well. Then go from there. Sumlin will never berate a kid on the sideline. Nor will any of the other coaches. Kids aint stupid, they know when they mess up. Behind closed doors at practice meetings is the time to express these kind of things. Not like Mushchump and this guy.
TXAGBQ76
AG
typical coach that cannot communicate without screaming and/or profanity. do they classes in that for their PE major?
DallasAg10
AG
Watching Bo Panini explode on our sidelines during a nationally televised game was more entertaining.
richarddylan110
Hello Oragator! Your provided link is not working at my side I tried many of times
AGBU 94
Florida has been on quite the coaching search since Meyer. Hopefully it takes a few more years to right the ship.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.