Weather tomorrow
11,172 Views | 152 Replies
Thisguy1
11:18a, 3/21/24
In reply to Captn_Ag05
Captn_Ag05 said:

Aggieland board is nothing compared to Facebook comments on KBTX.

They gripe that there is nothing to do and then when something is announced gripe about the traffic or cost of it. They say we need new businesses, and when new businesses are announced they gripe that it isn't the right type of business or business they want to see (despite investing zero cents into bringing or opening a business themselves).

I think it's funny when people say KBTX or The Aggieland Board as if it's one voice.
TyHolden
11:52a, 3/21/24
KBTX is Shel. He's the greatest weatherman ever.
trouble
11:56a, 3/21/24
In reply to TyHolden
Can we leave the Shel is a dirty liberal narrative over there, please?
75AG
11:57a, 3/21/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

Amen!
TyHolden
12:08p, 3/21/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

I like Shel. It's a joke.

edited: better?
trouble
12:16p, 3/21/24
In reply to TyHolden
I like him too but he'll never be better than Bob French
W
12:16p, 3/21/24
In reply to TyHolden
just like they got to spend yesterday in their hotel rooms
TyHolden
12:18p, 3/21/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

the best is Jim Spencer in Austin. that guy gets a weather boner anytime it rains.
12thMan9
12:26p, 3/21/24
In reply to Ragoo
Ragoo said:

If the Rev can finish the best round of his life, the boys can play ball in not even the worst of it.

The Rev got struck by lightning.
Ronnie '88
Captn_Ag05
12:27p, 3/21/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

I'm not worried about the weather.

how are we feeling Trouble?
trouble
12:33p, 3/21/24
In reply to TyHolden
That the dude who looks like a turtle? He used to crack me up when I lived in Georgetown.
trouble
12:34p, 3/21/24
In reply to Captn_Ag05
It's just light rain over here right now. It's all going to depend on timing later
Ragoo
12:36p, 3/21/24
In reply to 12thMan9
12thMan9 said:

Ragoo said:

If the Rev can finish the best round of his life, the boys can play ball in not even the worst of it.

The Rev got struck by lightning.
it he went for glory and finished
Captn_Ag05
12:37p, 3/21/24
In reply to trouble
Ugh. Was hoping for more confidence
TyHolden
12:43p, 3/21/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

That the dude who looks like a turtle? He used to crack me up when I lived in Georgetown.
yeah, if you were there during the floods a while back, he was up for like 2 days straight

trouble
1:05p, 3/21/24
In reply to Captn_Ag05
I was in the middle of listening to Malcolm read. I'll look at everything in a few minutes and give a better report
Law79
1:11p, 3/21/24
There is a B-52 flyover scheduled for tonight's game. That is obviously in limbo also.
trouble
1:18p, 3/21/24
In reply to Captn_Ag05
Looks like the heaviest line of storms is going to hit about 8pm. If anything, we get an earlier start? I don't know how flexible ESPN wants to be.

It's still not expected that everywhere in town will get hard rain. I think we play.
dermdoc
1:21p, 3/21/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

I grew up with Bob French in Beaumont and was a pallbearer for his dad's funeral. Great folks.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
75AG
1:34p, 3/21/24
Pouring down south of CS right now.
Captn_Ag05
1:34p, 3/21/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

Looks like the heaviest line of storms is going to hit about 8pm. If anything, we get an earlier start? I don't know how flexible ESPN wants to be.

It's still not expected that everywhere in town will get hard rain. I think we play.
That is what I wanted to hear!
ensign_beedrill
1:56p, 3/21/24
In reply to trouble
trouble
1:58p, 3/21/24
Duck Blind
2:09p, 3/21/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

Jim Spencer!
jja79
2:13p, 3/21/24
In reply to 75AG
75AG said:

Pouring down south of CS right now.
Unpossible.
trouble
2:17p, 3/21/24
In reply to TyHolden
He was fabulous during the freeze in '07
ArlingtonAg2015
2:29p, 3/21/24
I'm in RV Lot at Olsen. Been raining pretty steady here since my arrival at 1:30.
aTm 99
2:33p, 3/21/24
If/when the announcement is made, where does it come from? Is there a specific site where they post updates regarding weather?
trouble
2:37p, 3/21/24
In reply to aTm 99
It will come directly from 12th Man. I usually get the app notifications before email or anything else

Also keep an eye on the official baseball social media accounts
trouble
2:39p, 3/21/24
In reply to ArlingtonAg2015
It's been steady but light to moderate over here. Olsen drains much better than my yard and I don't have any standing water yet.
Tailgate88
2:40p, 3/21/24
Not sure what the weather is like at Blue Bell but in Wellborn it's been pouring for over an hour....
Aggie
2:49p, 3/21/24
I think lightning will be the main concern later this evening. Olsen drains better than turf ( seriously) so not worried about any rain that has fallen.. but can't play with lightning .
TempleAg97
2:52p, 3/21/24
I'm trying to decide whether to start making the drive or not. My Dad ('72) rarely gets to go and he would be my guest tonight. I'm at his house to pick him up. Any guidance is appreciated.
trouble
3:03p, 3/21/24
In reply to TempleAg97
I still think we play. We might have a weather delay in the middle so it might go late but it's still only rain around here

The heavy stuff and lightning isn't expected until tonight
TempleAg97
3:05p, 3/21/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

I still think we play. We might have a weather delay in the middle so it might go late but it's still only rain around here

The heavy stuff and lightning isn't expected until tonight

Thank you. We are on our way! BTHO the rain and Mississippi State!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 5
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings