WTB Sat Tickets

716 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by sharpdressedman
TexanJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I want to take my son to the 1pm game tomorrow. If you don't want to sit through the double header and want to sell your early game tickets let me know. Will buy 2 or 4.
AgFlyGuy
AG
I'll give you 2 (no cost). Need name and # for transfer
TexanJeff
AG
AgFlyGuy said:

I'll give you 2 (no cost). Need name and # for transfer

THANK YOU!!
AgFlyGuy
AG
Sent. You can pull the # down if you want. We'll be in front of you tomorrow(row 3).
TexanJeff
AG
OMG

These are awesome seats!! Got to buy a bigger bubble gun!
AgFlyGuy
AG
Bring it. Never enough bubbles! We'll have the bubble sax
TexanJeff
AG
Update: Section 103 was awesome.

We showed up a little late cause toddlers do nothing with quickness. By the time we got to our seats the good guys were down 9-0 with two outs in top first.

I was like, seriously, first game ever and it's over before we sit down. But then I was like, got my boy who can barely count to 9 and we are still going to have fun win or lose.

Ags get the third out and the burly mustachioed gentleman behind us says "Alright, you brought the good luck charm, now we start our comeback" and sealed it with a fist bump.

After Ted Bomb nice lady let's toddler shoot bubbles from her autoblaster to his great enjoyment, we only brought semi autos.

8 runs and 30 minutes later the first inning ends after 58 minutes. I'm like, dang, if this keeps up going to have to get toddler back to Houston before it ends and these poor folks have an entire second game to watch.

Games settles in after that with two relievers dialed in, in the meantime toddler gets an XL tshirt he ends up sleeping in because it's so big it goes from his neck to his ankles.

Bottom 6 ends 17-9... folks quicker at math than me point out we are 2 runs away from run rule. Doing the math that's the only way we are staying for whole game. We got in the sun about mid fourth and toddler fading fast.

Long story short, Chestnut clears the wall and Toddler Comeback ends with us seeing 19 unanswered runs, met a ton of great people and our host made sure we got a great photo of me holding toddler by the field before we drove home.

I don't know why i have never been to Olsen in my 45 years on this planet but don't think I could have picked a better day to go and will always be appreciative to AgFlyGuy for the experience.
sharpdressedman
Great story. Thanks for sharing. Huge good bull props toAgFlyGuy, providing a happy, lifetime memory for a dad and his boy.

BTW, the sax bubble "instrument" rocks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.