Beers
1,537 Views | 12 Replies
gigumaggie
11:08p, 4/26/24
Great game tonight and i know im beating a dead horse but $12. For a beer just too much.
Ed Burleson
11:15p, 4/26/24
In reply to gigumaggie
gigumaggie said:

Great game tonight and i know im beating a dead horse but $12. For a beer just too much.
Blasphemy. You need to be happy to pay the twelve bucks to honor the 12th Man.

The $24 chicken wraps are doubly red-arse since that price honors the 12th Man tradition times two.

Gig 'em!
gigumaggie
11:26p, 4/26/24
I probably had 15 of em but still at least give alumni a discount or something
Randy Rhodes
11:27p, 4/26/24
In reply to Ed Burleson
$36 hot dogs
Bullpen Chias
11:41p, 4/26/24
The most jarring concession purchase I've made at A&M in the last few years was roaming the concourse as the Choo Choo Churro Train was coming through. After all the hype last season, I figured I'd try it. Worker asks if I want 1 or 2. I say 2 knowing my buddy would appreciate the gesture. I blindly tip 20%. They give me my receipt.: $28.

For two churros! WOW
Charlie 31
11:46p, 4/26/24
In reply to Bullpen Chias
Bullpen Chias said:

The most jarring concession purchase I've made at A&M in the last few years was roaming the concourse as the Choo Choo Churro Train was coming through. After all the hype last season, I figured I'd try it. Worker asks if I want 1 or 2. I say 2 knowing my buddy would appreciate the gesture. I blindly tip 20%. They give me my receipt.: $28.

For two churros! WOW

I know...take it to Forum 16. :-P
milner79
8:18a, 4/27/24
A $79 can of Whoop-Ass! ... And that's exactly what we are going to do to 'em, Aggies !!

jkag89
8:58a, 4/27/24
Bullpen Chias said:

For two churros! WOW
The have to pay for all the free food they give the radio and TV on air talent somehow.
StinkyPinky
9:16a, 4/27/24
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

Bullpen Chias said:

For two churros! WOW
The have to pay for all the free food they give the radio and TV on air talent somehow.
This!
Ag for Life
9:41a, 4/27/24
The prices are a bargain for gourmet quality Levy food!!
CrottyKid
10:00a, 4/27/24
stop buying it
Prices will decrease.
Noctilucent
10:15a, 4/27/24
In reply to Charlie 31
Charlie 31 said:

Bullpen Chias said:

For two churros! WOW

I know...take it to Forum 16. :-P
In the famous words of Professor Terguson in Back to School, "Good answer. Good answer. I like the way you think. I'm gonna be watching you."

10:19a, 4/27/24
Were the churros sponsored by Choo Freeman upping the price?
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings