GIJOE
2:01p, 4/27/24
Who are the announcers for the game on SEC+
ag88man
2:07p, 4/27/24
Johnson and White.
GIJOE
2:11p, 4/27/24
Trying to Google and see. What are their first names?
75AG
2:12p, 4/27/24
In reply to GIJOE
Will (sucks) and Boomer (great)
barstoolexpert
2:14p, 4/27/24
In reply to 75AG
75AG said:

I disagree. Will is solid
75AG
2:15p, 4/27/24
In reply to barstoolexpert
Welcome Mrs Johnson
dixichkn
2:17p, 4/27/24
On the road today and listening to Monaco and Brauny. This is easily the best announcer combo IMO
GIJOE
2:19p, 4/27/24
Thanks I really like Boomer White. Have not kept up with baseball thru the years and picked up that he was an Ag but didn't know his name
Really like his insight to the game
graybeard
2:22p, 4/27/24
In reply to dixichkn
dixichkn said:

On the road today and listening to Monaco and Brauny. This is easily the best announcer combo IMO
Amen!
Love Brauny as the color.
BohunkAg
2:41p, 4/27/24
In reply to dixichkn
dixichkn said:

Braunaco
woodometer
3:09p, 4/27/24
I really wish A&M could work out the financials and put Monaco and Brauny on the radio and the stream
GIJOE
3:15p, 4/27/24
New question
What are Georgia players wearing on their belt ?
86 Tex Ag
2:59p, 4/28/24
In reply to GIJOE
Maybe play cards, which are often worn on wrists (high school baseball) or belts (college).

20ag07
4:05p, 4/28/24
In reply to woodometer
Quote:

I really wish A&M could work out the financials and put Monaco and Brauny on the radio and the stream
It doesn't really seem like a financial issue. Especially when we get Monaco and Will together sometimes on a Tuesday night.

Think it's a matter of how conference series are supposed to be called vs radio. The Bama TV guys, for instance, were rather good.

So while I think Will sucks and has always sucked at his job, and Boomer sounds like he is being held hostage and would much rather be at home with his baby, we're not going to put the hometown voices on the video stream. Nor should we. Nor should any other conference team.
Biggame12
5:34p, 4/28/24
In reply to 75AG
75AG said:

most excited baseball call I ever heard Will Johnson make was yesterday when the Georgia player hit a Homerun to beat us… I don't think he could get any more excited if we won a national championship… Just terrible. It's OK to make note of the accomplishment, but it literally felt like he jumped out of his chair and started screaming.
BohunkAg
11:33a, 4/29/24
In reply to woodometer
woodometer said:

I think it's a totally different deal calling a game on the radio and TV.....probably when there's no simulcast.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings