2,438 Views | 12 Replies
William_C_G
4:33p, 4/27/24
Do Uga have board?
William_C_G
4:40p, 4/27/24
Saw this on SECrants:

pitching is about to screw it up go figure

Holy frick this is wild 8 unanswered runs by ***gies… they still only have 1 out.

fricking Alford. You had ONE frickING JOB
TAMUallen
4:41p, 4/27/24
They definitely don't have discussion like we do

https://www.secrant.com/rant/uga-sports/uga-baseball-season-long-thread-30-10-9-9/112388998/page-20/

https://247sports.com/college/georgia/board/19/Contents/baseball-preview-20-georgia-3010-at-1-texas-am-365-230979191/?page=2
jkag89
4:48p, 4/27/24
In reply to TAMUallen
Quote:

Most schools don't. Our pregame post on game threads are probably longer than most game threads on most boards.
TAMUallen
4:50p, 4/27/24
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

Quote:

Most schools don't. Our pregame post on game threads are probably longer than most game threads on most boards.

Not to boast about us Ags but we're something special. I wonder if this is ever something that recruits (and players) like about this program
ColoradoMooseHerd
4:58p, 4/27/24
In reply to TAMUallen
TAMUallen said:

jkag89 said:

Quote:

Not to boast about us Ags but we're something special. I wonder if this is ever something that recruits (and players) like about this program

You think that players think we are special because of the message board. Have you seen how quickly our fans turn on us or throw players under the bus? I love Texags, but I don't think you want recruits coming here.
Four Seasons Landscaping
5:14p, 4/27/24
In reply to TAMUallen
You don't know many good high school baseball players, huh?
aginlakeway
5:20p, 4/27/24
In reply to TAMUallen
TAMUallen said:

jkag89 said:

Quote:

I would hate game threads as a player. Posters give up too easily. And some attack our players.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
TAMUallen
5:22p, 4/27/24
In reply to Four Seasons Landscaping
Four Seasons Landscaping said:

You don't know many good high school baseball players, huh?

Nope not for decade or so, share your knowledge.

I know that anybody likes an active and big fanbase. I don't know any numbers but I'd think our NIL is strong for college baseball teams due to our level of actively involved people online and off
dabo man
5:32p, 4/27/24
The median posting age on TexAgs seems to be about 45. I don't think that young people use internet forums. There certainly aren't many on TA.
guadalupeag
5:37p, 4/27/24
In reply to dabo man
And yet strangely, any time the opponent takes the lead against the #1 team in the nation, you would think there are only hormonal teenagers on this board.
YokelRidesAgain
5:38p, 4/27/24
I can see a Georgia player sitting on a therapist's couch with trembling hands and a thousand yard stare, muttering "Oh-ho, the rattlin bog" over and over again.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
YokelRidesAgain
5:39p, 4/27/24
In reply to guadalupeag
guadalupeag said:

And yet strangely, any time the opponent takes the lead against the #1 team in the nation, you would think there are only hormonal teenagers on this board.
Hit by pitch!

WhY iS LaMkIn StIlL oN tHe TeAm???
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings