@ lsu tickets?
1,841 Views | 25 Replies
BmtAg96
9:14p, 4/30/24
What is the best place to find tickets to the Saturday game vs lsu?
histag10
9:15p, 4/30/24
Ticket exchange on here or stubhub for actual seats.

Otherwise the 12th man website for GA tickets.
twk
9:25p, 4/30/24
In reply to histag10
histag10 said:

Ticket exchange on here or stubhub for actual seats.

Otherwise the 12th man website for GA tickets.
You can't get LSU tickets through the TMF. They don't sell tickets to road baseball games. StubHub seems to have the wider selection as between them and Seat Geek.
missinAggieland
10:10p, 4/30/24
When we purchased away tickets for Bama we bought them through Seat Geeks.

We did compare between Seat Geeks and Stub Hub. Either works well.
BoerneGator
10:44p, 4/30/24
In reply to BmtAg96
Based upon my experience with tickets at South Carolina a few weeks ago, and given the "relatively" poor season LSU is having, I'd take my chances with buying tickets at the Box on game day rather than paying the Seat Geek fees. I bought tickets through Seat Geek ahead of time, but literally could have sat anywhere I wanted to in that stadium!

I'll bet you can buy tickets in the "Aggie section" on Saturday, and save the add-on fees to buy hot dogs and beer! Don't think they're gonna sellout for this series. Good luck!
dermdoc
5:18a, 5/1/24
In reply to BmtAg96
BmtAg96 said:

What is the best place to find tickets to the Saturday game vs lsu?
The Aggie section is 123. There are always empty seats around us even when LSU is good. Seat geek has seats in section 222 for 13 bucks.

If you are a worrier, buy those. If not, I think as Boerne said you can just walk up and buy a ticket to get in the stadium and come sit with the Ags if desired.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Randy Rhodes
7:44a, 5/1/24
Gonna be fun to see how A&M responds to such a hostile environment against an LSU team that's been playing well as of late
BmtAg96
11:45a, 5/1/24
In reply to dermdoc
Looking at Seat Geek now. Aggie section (123) is way out in left field. Is that where most Ags sit? Thinking of looking closer to the A&M dugout on 3rd base line.
dermdoc
11:57a, 5/1/24
In reply to BmtAg96
BmtAg96 said:

Looking at Seat Geek now. Aggie section (123) is way out in left field. Is that where most Ags sit? Thinking of looking closer to the A&M dugout on 3rd base line.
That is where the Aggie parents always sit. Up to you but that is the only place there are quite a few Ags.

Better seats will put you around LSU folks.

I personally like to sit with Ags but each to their own.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
histag10
12:39p, 5/1/24
In reply to twk
*face, meet palm*

I forgot it was an away series
ensign_beedrill
4:02p, 5/1/24
In reply to BmtAg96
BmtAg96 said:

If you want a good view, sit closer to the dugout.

If you want to have fun with other Ags and be able to make a ruckus when we hit home runs and not be surrounded by sullen LSU fans who are getting badly beat, sit in the left field corner.
BmtAg96
4:08p, 5/1/24
In reply to ensign_beedrill
I plan to make a rucus in the middle of the lsu fans!
dermdoc
4:09p, 5/1/24
In reply to BmtAg96
BmtAg96 said:

Last time I did that I nearly got arrested.
ensign_beedrill
10:02a, 5/2/24
In reply to BmtAg96
BmtAg96 said:

Just think if it were reversed and it was an LSU fan at Olsen in your section. You'd appreciate some restraint from them.
dermdoc
10:03a, 5/2/24
In reply to ensign_beedrill
ensign_beedrill said:

BmtAg96 said:

Just think if it were reversed and it was an LSU fan at Olsen in your section. You'd appreciate some restraint from them.
That is why we always sit in the crappy Ag seats at away games.
twk
10:26a, 5/2/24
I've done it both ways at the Box and never had a problem, but I am pretty reserved when I am sitting amongst the enemy. Keeping a scorebook during the game also probably keeps some heat off me, as people tend to treat scorekeepers as serious fans and not a threat.

I must say that I quite enjoyed sitting amongst them when Walker Pennington hit a top of the 9th, 2 out, 3 run homerun to take the lead in the rubber game of the 2017 series, but I would generally say that its more fun to sit with other Aggies than having to watch your Ps and Qs, unless you have back or neck problems, because you'll be hurting after three games of looking at a severe angle to your right in order to see the plate.
ensign_beedrill
10:30a, 5/2/24
In reply to twk
twk said:

I've done it both ways at the Box and never had a problem, but I am pretty reserved when I am sitting amongst the enemy. Keeping a scorebook during the game also probably keeps some heat off me, as people tend to treat scorekeepers as serious fans and not a threat.

I must say that I quite enjoyed sitting amongst them when Walker Pennington hit a top of the 9th, 2 out, 3 run homerun to take the lead in the rubber game of the 2017 series, but I would generally say that its more fun to sit with other Aggies than having to watch your Ps and Qs, unless you have back or neck problems, because you'll be hurting after three games of looking at a severe angle to your right in order to see the plate.
The number of times I've been asked if I'm the official scorekeeper, lol.
dermdoc
10:32a, 5/2/24
In reply to twk
twk said:

This is truth. I am too boisterous to sit with opposing fans.
greg.w.h
10:40a, 5/2/24
Twk…scorer by day…Tiger assassin by night…
LB12Diamond
10:48a, 5/2/24
$14 ticket. Row 1 section 122. Wish I could make it.
BoerneGator
11:06a, 5/2/24
Quote:

This is truth. I am too boisterous flamboyant to sit with opposing fans.
Flamboyant is the term you're looking for.

And you needn't take his (or mine) word for it; just ask Mrs. Bethancourt. She'll tell ya!
dermdoc
11:10a, 5/2/24
In reply to BoerneGator
BoerneGator said:

Quote:

This is truth. I am too boisterous flamboyant to sit with opposing fans.

And you needn't take his (or mine) word for it; just ask Mrs. Bethancourt. She'll tell ya!
Coming from the Grinder, I will take that as a compliment.
twk
11:14a, 5/2/24
In reply to BoerneGator
Quote:

Flamboyant has other connotations not applicable to derm.

Maybe something like injudicious would work.
BoerneGator
11:43a, 5/2/24
In reply to twk
Derm was flamboyant before those connotations came to the fore. He's authentically flamboyant! It's not PC to object to flamboyance.

Boisterousness will attract the ire of one Mrs. Bethancourt! (not to mention every coonass in earshot!) Flamboyance is to be celebrated!
trouble
12:44p, 5/2/24
In reply to BoerneGator
She loves him
91AggieLawyer
11:00p, 5/2/24
In reply to dermdoc
dermdoc said:

BmtAg96 said:

Last time I did that I nearly got arrested.

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings