TAMU Mini Baseball Helmet
1,511 Views | 14 Replies
L8HIT
12:01p, 5/2/24
I've searched hi and low on the internet but can't find an A&M one. Love to have a quality one to put next to my Riddel A&M football helmet.

Can anyone help? Please.
Aggieangler93
12:25p, 5/2/24
In reply to L8HIT
L8HIT said:

I've searched hi and low on the internet but can't find an A&M one. Love to have a quality one to put next to my Riddel A&M football helmet.

Can anyone help? Please.
Used to be able to get one with Blue Bell in it, at the park. Is that still possible? I haven't been able to get over this year.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
twk
12:26p, 5/2/24
In reply to Aggieangler93
Aggieangler93 said:

L8HIT said:

Can anyone help? Please.
Used to be able to get one with Blue Bell in it, at the park. Is that still possible? I haven't been able to get over this year.
I don't know that they put Blue Bell in it, but the do sell ice cream in hats at the stand behind Sec. 103.
L8HIT
12:38p, 5/2/24
I'd like a nicer quality one than that one but thank you.
trouble
12:40p, 5/2/24
In reply to L8HIT
I'm not sure I've ever seen any besides the ones some with ice cream. And this year, there's bigger ones with nachos
Capitol Ag
12:55p, 5/2/24
In reply to L8HIT
L8HIT said:

Can anyone help? Please.
I found this on eBay:

Texas A&M Baseball mini helmet

Ag90T
1:35p, 5/2/24
The one in the picture is from Schutt Collectibles. Schutt had it about 10 or so years ago. Good luck.
Capitol Ag
1:57p, 5/2/24
In reply to L8HIT
L8HIT said:

Can anyone help? Please.
Ugh! Found one but it is sold out. Might keep a watch out though to see if any more come back in stock.

Schutt Mini Batter's Helmet

GigEmAgsCaleb
2:18p, 5/2/24
Got a couple a couple years ago at the Warehouse at CC Creations but no longer see them on their website
L8HIT
3:41p, 5/2/24
Saw those. It's tough to find; I'll keep looking. Thanks, everyone.
ag1113
8:15p, 5/2/24
In reply to Aggieangler93
got some blue bell in a mini helmet for my kids last week tuesday against Houston! it's still a thing.
Chapa96
8:19p, 5/2/24
Bought this keychain...wayyyyyy back in time..
borrego29
9:05p, 5/2/24
In reply to Chapa96
That's awesome! Where did you find it?
Chapa96
9:51p, 5/2/24
In reply to borrego29
borrego29 said:

That's awesome! Where did you find it?

Ive probably had this for over 20 yrs. Not sure where I got it. Im sure in Aggieland somewher. This is where I actually keep it in my old truck.
ensign_beedrill
7:57a, 5/3/24
In reply to Chapa96
Chapa96 said:

Bought this keychain...wayyyyyy back in time..

That's adorable!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off