shooting in Denver
1,812 Views | 13 Replies
ags4rocks
1:40a, 5/6/24
In town for work, just sounded like someone emptied 15 shots off right outside hotel room in downtown by union station!! Crazy
brew82
2:13a, 5/6/24
Don't worry a social worker will be there shortly to figure things out.
TexasAGGIEinAR
1:36p, 5/6/24
In reply to ags4rocks
ags4rocks said:

In town for work, just sounded like someone emptied 15 shots off right outside hotel room in downtown by union station!! Crazy
Are you staying at that Embassy Suites? My wife and I stayed there last June and there were vagrants galore. We literally stepped over them on the sidewalk.
Jbob04
1:47p, 5/6/24
In reply to brew82
brew82 said:

Yep. Denver is a woke leftist ****hole.
AggieArchitect04
1:52p, 5/6/24
That's my bad.

I had enchiladas last night.
SockDePot
1:56p, 5/6/24
In reply to ags4rocks
ags4rocks said:

They should take everyone's guns away, that would stop someone from irresponsibly and illegally using firearms.
StinkyPinky
2:18p, 5/6/24
In reply to brew82
brew82 said:

Well played!
NRH ag 10
2:35p, 5/6/24
In reply to ags4rocks
ags4rocks said:

There's your problem. Don't worry, they'll be out on a signature bond in a few hours if they're the right demographic. Denver has to be #1 in something, and with it looking tough for the Avs and Nuggets to repeat, they don't have far to go to get Colorado up there to the top for violent crime rates.
ags4rocks
6:08p, 5/6/24
Yeah kind of crazy, could be such a cool area
Lex
9:13p, 5/6/24
In reply to ags4rocks
Be safe!
Aggie Class of 2026
11:17p, 5/6/24
If it weren't for the libs Denver would be a cool place. I did some zip lining outside the city years ago when the Ags played in Denver against CU.

The people there are crazy
UTExan
12:42a, 5/7/24
In reply to Aggie Class of 2026
Aggie Class of 2026 said:

If it weren't for the libs Denver would be a cool place. I did some zip lining outside the city years ago when the Ags played in Denver against CU.

The people there are crazy

It's the weed plus the altitude, 2006.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
ags4rocks
9:05a, 5/7/24
In reply to Lex
Thanks! All good!
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
9:11a, 5/7/24
cant think of a single major city that is not in a steep decline. Denver was great around 2008.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings