*****The Boys - Season Four*****
1,391 Views | 19 Replies
Sea Speed
1:37p, 5/4/24
New trailer out. Looks like we are fighting farm animals this summer. The maniacal Homelander laugh is amazing.

Comes out in about a month. Can't wait.

The D
2:32p, 5/4/24
Best show out there now !
Definitely Not A Cop
4:10p, 5/4/24
Im curious how much of a Gen V tie in there is, if any. Particularly with the Magneto guy from it just passing away in real life.
Decay
5:33p, 5/4/24
Was Gen V worth watching?
Sea Speed
5:37p, 5/4/24
In reply to Decay
Decay said:

I think so. There are plenty of worse shows you can watch and I am certain it will have at least SOME tie in due to things that happened in the show. Glad you asked that because I was going to post something spoilery about it in reply to the previous poster but I will refrain since you haven't seen it. I would definitely check it out, especially if you like the boys.
jeffk
7:16p, 5/4/24
Lot of good background on a few key characters in The Boys was revealed in Gen V too.
YouBet
7:56p, 5/4/24
I'm catching back up with S3. I like this show but damn it's almost hard to watch sometimes. The violence is so gratuitous and Homelander is so pettily evil I find myself a bit turned off.

God I'm getting old. This is **** my dad would say.
Faustus
9:01p, 5/4/24
In reply to YouBet
YouBet said:

I'm catching back up with S3. I like this show but damn it's almost hard to watch sometimes. The violence is so gratuitous and Homelander is so pettily evil I find myself a bit turned off.

At least it's the gratuitous violence and Homelander that turn you a bit off. I've seen posts here that even find the sex scenes disturbing at times.
Definitely Not A Cop
9:52p, 5/4/24
In reply to Decay
Decay said:

It's The Boys but without anyone as charismatic as Karl Urban. Entertaining but not quite as good.
Serious Lee
11:30p, 5/5/24
In reply to YouBet
YouBet said:

i bet your dad never would have watched a show that had a guy with an elastic cock that he used like a tentacle, or a tiny man that crawls up some gay dudes urethra.

so you can relax, youre not that old.
bluefire579
8:49a, 5/6/24
YouBet
6:35p, 5/6/24
In reply to Serious Lee
Serious Lee said:

YouBet said:

i bet your dad never would have watched a show that had a guy with an elastic cock that he used like a tentacle, or a tiny man that crawls up some gay dudes urethra.

so you can relax, youre not that old.

This is an excellent point.
Aggie Therapist
6:42p, 5/6/24
The Boys season 4……inject it into my veins
Sex Panther
8:24p, 5/6/24
Just chiming in that Homelander is the best character on tv and is in the all time discussion
Sea Speed
8:26p, 5/6/24
In reply to Sex Panther
Sex Panther said:

Just chiming in that Homelander is the best character on tv and is in the all time discussion

This is absolute fact. Has the actor won any emmys? He is incredible. The way he shows himself forcing down the rage and contempt is second to none.
Decay
9:22a, 5/7/24
Likeable, terrifying, evil, sympathetic... It's a wildass character. Must see TV.
jeffk
9:31a, 5/7/24
In reply to Sex Panther
Sex Panther said:

Agreed because I've probably never hated a character harded than I hate Homelander. I'm rooting for his epic demise right now in fact.
FancyKetchup14
10:29a, 5/7/24
In reply to jeffk
jeffk said:

Sex Panther said:

Agreed because I've probably never hated a character harded than I hate Homelander. I'm rooting for his epic demise right now in fact.
jeffk
10:45a, 5/7/24
BadMoonRisin
11:04a, 5/7/24
"Well, insanely desperate is where we are don't you fink, love?"
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register