*** Official Anti-Israel Protests Thread***
1,531 Views | 23 Replies
Raiderjay
7:05p, 5/7/24
@Staff hope you are ok with this. As this is now going global wanted to create a single thread for updates and discussions on this issue

[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Raiderjay
7:06p, 5/7/24
Islamic mob in Greece targets Israeli tourists....

[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Raiderjay
9:24p, 5/7/24
Rapier108
10:02p, 5/7/24
Commies active on campus tonight. Still behaving at least.

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
LMCane
7:47a, 5/8/24
In reply to Raiderjay
Raiderjay said:

@Staff hope you are ok with this. As this is now going global wanted to create a single thread for updates and discussions on this issue

nice job but would have been better before summer recess began!

even GW is being cleared out now and they were one of the last illegal Hamas encampments

Texas velvet maestro
7:50a, 5/8/24
mostly wayward girls. sad.
LMCane
7:57a, 5/8/24
In reply to LMCane
LMCane said:

Raiderjay said:

nice job but would have been better before summer recess began!

even GW is being cleared out now and they were one of the last illegal Hamas encampments

"we are walking down the street!!"

that is the defense of these idiots! as if it's completely legal for large groups of people to walk down the middle of a street in a major city when the police tell you to move to the sidewalk.

we are dealing with the most insane and frankly idiotic group of Americans in all our history.
LMCane
7:58a, 5/8/24
LMCane
8:00a, 5/8/24
LMCane
8:01a, 5/8/24
HarryJ33tamu
8:02a, 5/8/24
What a bunch of f****n losers. Go get a real job you bums
LMCane
8:03a, 5/8/24
Arab admits they are "anti-Jewish" in her prepared remarks

Slicer97
8:04a, 5/8/24
Two words: wood shampoo
LMCane
8:05a, 5/8/24
HILARIOUS and tragic

LMCane
8:07a, 5/8/24
this is ANTIFA and more against Charlie Kirk but it's the same group of idiots

LMCane
8:09a, 5/8/24
My favorite one so far.

While Massachusetts is filled with leftist morons, the State Police is not fooling around:

LMCane
8:18a, 5/8/24
nothing better than seeing the leftists attack police- and learning what happens when you FAFO

doubledog
8:22a, 5/8/24
In reply to Rapier108
Rapier108 said:

Commies active on campus tonight. Still behaving at least.

~100 people (overestimate) or 0.1% of the student population... That's about right size for any fringe group in the U.S.
LMCane
8:23a, 5/8/24
perfectly normal Americans

Spotted Ag
8:47a, 5/8/24
Sometimes I really hate freedom of speech. Count me as in the camp for cracking skulls of these POS jew hating human pieces of *****
Slicer97
9:34a, 5/8/24
In reply to Spotted Ag
Spotted Ag said:

Sometimes I really hate freedom of speech. Count me as in the camp for cracking skulls of these POS jew hating human pieces of *****
Big difference in exercising freedom of speech and committing crimes. Once you've deciding to assault folks and/or commit acts of vandalism, your jail stint should be preceded by a visit to the hospital.
Agthatbuilds
1:45p, 5/8/24
richardag
3:46p, 5/8/24
Of all the arrests, I am curious as to the % that are not charged and immediately released in each of these areas.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
nortex97
11:28a, 5/12/24
Jerry Seinfeld is way too jewish to be tolerated at Duke by the Hamas Democrats.

Never, ever vote for a democrat.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off