AZN ends production of COVID vaccine after 99.4% drop in YOY demand
2,095 Views | 18 Replies
BassCowboy33
8:24a, 5/8/24
AstraZeneca has stopped production of its COVID vaccine, citing low demand.

Nobody is getting additional COVID shots

Quote:

Soon after the rollout began, the company came under fire from policymakers and health officials in Europe and the United States for various missteps, including mistakes during clinical trials and omitting crucial information from public statements.
Quote:

Last year, Vaxzevria sales totaled just $12 million.
Quote:

The company is facing a class action lawsuit in the UK brought by law firm Leigh Day on behalf of 51 claimants due to injuries allegedly caused by Vaxzevria. Twelve of the claimants are acting on behalf of a loved one who died following a complication allegedly caused by the vaccine, related to the blood clotting issue.
TexasAggiesWin
8:28a, 5/8/24
Covidians around the world:

DrEvazanPhD
8:39a, 5/8/24
Safe, free and effective
HarryJ33tamu
8:55a, 5/8/24
Remember when Joe Biden essentially forced everyone to take this if they wanted to keep their jobs. And all the leftist losers on here agreed with him like the good little sheep that they are.
TheCurl84
8:59a, 5/8/24
Now they can get to work on the drug that will reverse the harm caused by the "vaccine".
Rapier108
9:05a, 5/8/24
The clotting issue with the AZ and J&J shots was a short term risk.

The mRNA garbage is where the real, long term danger may be, especially if the body is unable to clear it.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Kraft Punk
9:20a, 5/8/24
Still amazes me how much bull**** was pimped about that poison shot

Tony Franklins Other Shoe
12:36p, 5/8/24
In reply to Kraft Punk
Kraft Punk said:

Still amazes me how much bull**** was pimped about that poison shot

I remember certain golf courses, when they were allowed to re-open, that you either had to walk or have single carts.

Closed beach access. Closed parks for Easter.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Stat Monitor Repairman
1:19p, 5/8/24
Never forget driving by a high school and passing a line of masked up cross-country runners.
IslanderAg04
1:22p, 5/8/24
In reply to HarryJ33tamu
HarryJ33tamu said:

Remember when Joe Biden essentially forced everyone to take this if they wanted to keep their jobs. And all the leftist losers on here agreed with him like the good little sheep that they are.

Same idiots that still wear masks while at the beach.
Artimus Gordon
1:29p, 5/8/24
They need to pump up stroke, heart attack, blood thinner and heart assist medications. All the nasty side effects of the gov'ment poison are now manifesting themselves.
boulderaggie
1:53p, 5/8/24
Shifting gears to the next one
Actual Talking Thermos
2:01p, 5/8/24
Was AstraZeneca ever authorized in the US? I didn't think so.
Burnsey
6:26p, 5/8/24
Good.
Funky Winkerbean
6:46p, 5/8/24
MaroonStain
8:13p, 5/8/24
I had to make a point today at doc's office for a visit. Staff was like "you're getting the vaccine". I said "correct, shingles vaccine not a emergency authorized use therapeutic". Felt like a W to me.
Aggie Infantry
6:07a, 5/9/24
Pure blood here. Fought back hard against the DoD and was able to ride out the storm of harassment and intimidation to inject the poison.

Now I don't fail to bring up any article on the adverse health effects of the vax to those who tried to get me to submit. Sort of a d!(k move, but I sleep well at night.
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
samurai_science
7:20a, 5/9/24
In reply to Actual Talking Thermos
Actual Talking Thermos said:

We have Pfizer, and it has the same danger, except here our FDA and CDC ignore those.
Smudge
8:33a, 5/9/24
In reply to samurai_science
samurai_science said:

Actual Talking Thermos said:

We have Pfizer, and it has the same danger, except here our FDA and CDC ignore those.

They definitely don't ignore them. They actively protect Pfizer and lie in their behalf.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings