election prediction - there won't be any debates
4,367 Views | 54 Replies
Seamaster
9:29a, 5/8/24
I predict that there will not be any debates this election season between Trump and Biden.

This assumes that the candidates, in the end, will be Biden and Trump.

The law fare will prevent Trump or Biden will have another excuse or maybe Trump decides that he "has nothing to gain" from debating Biden just like he did with the primary season.

Sims
9:31a, 5/8/24
They'll both have townhalls but I agree with you, no live debates.

If there is no presidential debate - there likely will be no VP debate. If there were, the connection is too easily made that Biden is braindead.
normalhorn
9:34a, 5/8/24
I'm looking forward to PedoJoe's handlers having to crawfish his comments last week about wanting to debate Trump anytime/anywhere.
That corrupt pant-****ter can't be allowed to do ANYTHING that doesn't have a teleprompter or earpiece. Trumps hubris gets him tripped up, sure. But it would be high comedy to see Obama's puppet try to sell any of his decisions to the public as being successful
rocky the dog
9:36a, 5/8/24
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Muy
9:36a, 5/8/24
Biden will just tell his small audience how he wants to take Trump behind the school and beat him up. The party of love and peace will cheer it on.
Canyon Lake Agbu94
9:37a, 5/8/24
The one benefit out of this election choice would have been a debate between the two. Oh well.

Maybe Trump will still pick the SD governor and we can enjoy that debate.

As a note, my choice for VP is Abbott or DeSantis.
Don't waste your days on dreams that don't fill you. Find out what you love and let it kill you.
BlueTaze
9:45a, 5/8/24
Hillary will debate Trump after the surprise DNC announcement. This is HRC's only shot. The only time she will ever appear likable is next to a dementia ridden corrupt Biden. She can leap frog the primary process and rely on the rigged DNC process.

Clinton foundation inflows are up, HRC very active in media, new DNC chair ran HRC 2016 campaign, HRC plugged into WH daily....your heart is telling you no, but your brain should be telling you yes.
normalhorn
10:03a, 5/8/24
In reply to BlueTaze
No way. Dems aren't that dumb.

Personally, I got wrapped up in believing that Newsom was their secret weapon to be deployed at the convention. But now, I think they ride Joe all the way through and see where the chips fall after they get him to January.
Once the election is over, they can burn Heels Up and won't have to worry about pisisng on the AA vote. Maybe, maybe that leaves the door ajar for old Cabbage Farts to slide into the CP seat and then Soros and company sell the plan to eject Biden when they feel it's time
Sims
10:08a, 5/8/24
In reply to BlueTaze
BlueTaze said:

Hillary will debate Trump after the surprise DNC announcement. This is HRC's only shot. The only time she will ever appear likable is next to a dementia ridden corrupt Biden. She can leap frog the primary process and rely on the rigged DNC process.

Clinton foundation inflows are up, HRC very active in media, new DNC chair ran HRC 2016 campaign, HRC plugged into WH daily....your heart is telling you no, but your brain should be telling you yes.
Banning menthol cigs and leapfrogging Kamala in favor of Hillary in this economic condition - wanna see the black vote for Trump higher than you can imagine?
No Spin Ag
10:11a, 5/8/24
Debates have always been pointless. At the same time, I think if there was one, it would get the highest rating of any debate ever, mostly because each side would be watching to see how the other guy is going to have the mother of all senior-moment episodes. Seeing as how they're both waaaay into their senior years, what could happen would be epic.
normalhorn
10:14a, 5/8/24
In reply to No Spin Ag
Historically, I agree that debates are useless.

This time, though, it's the only opportunity the public gets to see how brain dead Biden is and begin to realize that there's someone behind the curtain controlling OZ, and it certainly ain't him.
Tex117
10:15a, 5/8/24
Yeah, why would they want to break the system they have? If they can get Biden elected one more time, then can continue running the country in shadow with Biden as truly their puppet president.

And instead of the media inquiring as to who is really running the country (every time a Republican pres is in the White House, there is always "someone else" pulling the strings. (Karl Rove, dick Cheney, Steve Bannon… etc etc), we just go on being told it's all Biden.

What a joke
Maroon Dawn
10:20a, 5/8/24
They got rid of foreign policy last time because they knew it was a Biden weakness and replaced it with BLM stuff.

They'd have to announce the debate was only going to be about abortion and welfare for Biden to agree to one this time
aTmAg
10:35a, 5/8/24
Trump has every interest in demanding a debate. Biden has every interest in avoiding one.

So Trump will demand them and Biden will make some excuse on why not. Not sure what excuse Biden can come up with (he won't be blowing out Trump, that's for damn sure), but whatever it may be, nobody will believe it.

And yet libs will vote for him anyway.
Jeeper79
10:45a, 5/8/24
In reply to No Spin Ag
No Spin Ag said:

Debates have always been pointless. At the same time, I think if there was one, it would get the highest rating of any debate ever, mostly because each side would be watching to see how the other guy is going to have the mother of all senior-moment episodes. Seeing as how they're both waaaay into their senior years, what could happen would be epic.
We could have a betting pool for which one will have a stroke live on stage.
Coog97
10:47a, 5/8/24
In reply to aTmAg
aTmAg said:

Trump has every interest in demanding a debate. Biden has every interest in avoiding one.

So Trump will demand them and Biden will make some excuse on why not. Not sure what excuse Biden can come up with (he won't be blowing out Trump, that's for damn sure), but whatever it may be, nobody will believe it.

Trump should make multiple daily demands for a debate, just absolutely hammer the issue, and really make it apparent to all but the most devout shills / apologists that Biden is ducking him because he's not mentally fit for the task... or any other as president.
“Things weren’t gentle and politically correct in those days. We weren’t candy asses. Okay?”
-Frank Borman

“Who are you to doubt El Dandy? ‘Cause this guy’s a serious professional.”
-Bret Hart
JDL 96
10:53a, 5/8/24
In reply to Seamaster
Agree. No debates. Even if Trump and Biden weren't the candidates, there wouldn't be debates. We probably won't have them for at least the next few cycles. Maybe never. .
barbacoa taco
10:55a, 5/8/24
the debates are already scheduled. there will be debates.
agracer
10:58a, 5/8/24
In reply to normalhorn
normalhorn said:

I'm looking forward to PedoJoe's handlers having to crawfish his comments last week about wanting to debate Trump anytime/anywhere.
That corrupt pant-****ter can't be allowed to do ANYTHING that doesn't have a teleprompter or earpiece. Trumps hubris gets him tripped up, sure. But it would be high comedy to see Obama's puppet try to sell any of his decisions to the public as being successful
Trump just need to call out Biden's racist comments (when Trump was asked about the proud boys last time) and ceed his time to Biden to answer why he is a racist.

Trump also just need to STFU at times and let Biden hang himself, but he can't shut up. Obama's puppet doesn't need to worry about selling his decisions because Trump will shout and interrupt him so often and the MSM will declare "BIDEN WON" and people like a certain poster from Georgia will vote for him again.
itsyourboypookie
11:01a, 5/8/24

Shane Gillis nails this
halfastros81
2:47p, 5/8/24
In reply to barbacoa taco
Are you suggesting Biden will take part in debates?
APHIS AG
8:52p, 5/8/24
In reply to Seamaster
Seamaster said:

I predict that there will not be any debates this election season between Trump and Biden.

The law fare will prevent Trump or Biden will have another excuse or maybe Trump decides that he "has nothing to gain" from debating Biden just like he did with the primary season.

Biden's handlers know that, even with the questions given to Biden before the debate, Trump would still clean the floor with him.

I agree that there will be no debate.
shiftyandquick
8:54p, 5/8/24
Biden announced he would debate Trump. He waxed Trump in the last debate last time. It was a stunningly terrible performance for Trump relative to expectations, after he had declared Biden to be essentially demented.

Wouldn't shock me if they debated again.
WestTexAg12
8:58p, 5/8/24
In reply to Coog97
Coog97 said:

aTmAg said:

Trump should make multiple daily demands for a debate, just absolutely hammer the issue, and really make it apparent to all but the most devout shills / apologists that Biden is ducking him because he's not mentally fit for the task... or any other as president.

Trump needs to show up at the White House and set up a debate stage outside the gates and sit and wait. Have media film and blast it all over the news. "Trump calls Biden out on his home turf"
agz win
9:03p, 5/8/24
There'll be debates - it's the American way - now whether one or both are still breathing is the question.
policywonk98
9:15p, 5/8/24
Maybe the conservative media companies can band together and do dramatizations of the Federalist/Anti-Federalist debates or the Lincoln-Douglass debates that way the American people can get a sense of how leaders of substance used to debate issues of real substance.

Would be way better and way more educational than watching these men anyway.
No Spin Ag
9:22p, 5/8/24
In reply to Jeeper79
Jeeper79 said:

No Spin Ag said:

We could have a betting pool for which one will have a stroke live on stage.

This guy gets it.
SW-14
9:31p, 5/8/24
Still not sure why people think Biden can't debate. They've proven completely capable of pumping Joe full of enough drugs to get him through major public events. It's not as if the bar is set very high for him, all he really has to do is not **** his pants or tell some creepy story and it's considered a "win."
Al Bula
9:52p, 5/8/24
OP probably has it correct. The trump stuff is all for show. Trump is a fed-run op. I believe they call that controlled opposition. Suppose he is elected. What changes? Maybe we can stop money laundering in foreign countries like Ukraine and Israel. Maybe LOL.

The middle class will continue to have wealth and independence eroded. The border ain't getting better under trump if elected, might as well face that. Crime won't cease.

2019 was one of the greatest years in the history of America. Never to be seen again.
Faustus
9:58p, 5/8/24
I feel certain there will be debates after the election by either side about the various ways it was stolen. That seems too entrenched and effective to not be employed going forward.
atmtws
11:26p, 5/8/24
In reply to Faustus
Faustus said:

I feel certain there will be debates after the election by either side about the various ways it was stolen. That seems too entrenched and effective to not be employed going forward.
So you do think Hillary will be picked during the DNC? Wonder if she'll collude with Russia again.

Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC fined by FEC over Trump-Russia dossier research | CNN Politics
ts5641
5:30a, 5/9/24
In reply to Seamaster
Seamaster said:

Agreed. The left knows ole Joe can't debate at this point anyway. Shoot him up with some Ritalin and Adderall and he can make it through a nice townhall with his sycophants in the audience and on stage with him.
Get T Swift to be the warm-up act to show the cool kids should vote for Joe.
DadHammer
5:50a, 5/9/24
In reply to No Spin Ag
No Spin Ag said:

Biden is brain dead.

Trump would bury that zombie.
agent-maroon
6:52a, 5/9/24
In reply to SW-14
SW-14 said:

Still not sure why people think Biden can't debate. They've proven completely capable of pumping Joe full of enough drugs to get him through major public events. It's not as if the bar is set very high for him, all he really has to do is not **** his pants or tell some creepy story and it's considered a "win."
Why isn't he able to do this already? They optimize him with whatever magic drugs and he still drops a trucker/cannibal/whatever story in whatever friendly venue he's talking. Trump will be hostile and there aren't enough drugs on the planet to keep FJB sentient when facing him.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BMX Bandit
7:52a, 5/15/24
trump has agreed to biden's offer to debate in june and september.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-accepts-biden-offer-debate-him-june-september
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 2
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings