U.S. Universities that are not Antisemitic?
2,399 Views | 25 Replies
WolfCall
1:46p, 5/8/24
I am curious if American Jewish High School graduating Seniors are changing their mind about which universities they plan to attend in fall 2024. And, I would like to know what Universities American Jewish University students feel are not antisemitic.
Bryanisbest
1:49p, 5/8/24
A majority of American University professors are destroying this country and all its traditional values like support for our number one ally, Israel. Texas A&M is no exception.
rocky the dog
1:53p, 5/8/24
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
1:55p, 5/8/24
80% of professors vote woke
EclipseAg
2:06p, 5/8/24
The U.S. has basically invited the world's conflicts to flourish inside our borders.

These issues will never go away. They are baked in now due to demographic destiny.
whatthehey78
2:12p, 5/8/24
An old engineer (now deceased) told me and others in the early 1990's that "Russia had won". His proof was "Look at Wall Street, Financial Institutions and Academia." "The only thing they failed at was macro economics."

Yeah...we, his co-workers rolled our eyes and laughed under our breath. Apparently, the man was more right than wrong and we were fools for not listening and observing reality more analytically.
Squadron7
2:57p, 5/8/24
I have a bad feeling that most of the professoriate in the country now is made of of people as infantile as their students.

In the bullsh*t majors, anyway.
YokelRidesAgain
3:44p, 5/8/24
In reply to WolfCall
WolfCall said:

I am curious if American Jewish High School graduating Seniors are changing their mind about which universities they plan to attend in fall 2024. And, I would like to know what Universities American Jewish University students feel are not antisemitic.
The Anti-Defamation League recently issued a "report card" on antisemitism at Universities.

The only universities to receive an "A" grade were Brandeis in Massachusetts (a secular university, albeit founded by Jewish people) and Elon University in North Carolina.

I suspect that conservative public and nonsectarian colleges and universities in the South are better than most.

Neither Texas A&M or religious Jewish universities (e.g., Yeshiva in NYC) were rated on this instrument.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LMCane
4:17p, 5/8/24
In reply to WolfCall
WolfCall said:

UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA

as a Hurricane fan I hate it, but by far UF is the best in the USA with 6000 Jewish students.
Muy
4:17p, 5/8/24
Jewish students would feel most welcome at private Christian schools.
Faustus
4:24p, 5/8/24
In reply to YokelRidesAgain
YokelRidesAgain said:

WolfCall said:

The Anti-Defamation League recently issued a "report card" on antisemitism at Universities.

The only universities to receive an "A" grade were Brandeis in Massachusetts (a secular university, albeit founded by Jewish people) and Elon University in North Carolina.

I suspect that conservative public and nonsectarian colleges and universities in the South are better than most.

Neither Texas A&M or religious Jewish universities (e.g., Yeshiva in NYC) were rated on this instrument.

I'd just go to an elite university not located in or near a big city where outside activists are less inclined to precipitate, organize, and participate in student protests. Somewhere geographically shielded like A&M or Texas Tech.

Duke? Notre Dame? What top universities are in inconvenient locales that make them an effort for outside chicanery? I haven't researched it, but it's a fun topic.
American Hardwood
4:44p, 5/8/24
In reply to Muy
Can't speak for the colleges, but the private Catholic school I went to for K-12 had no problem with Jews. I knew a couple.
ord89
5:30p, 5/8/24
In reply to LMCane
LMCane said:

WolfCall said:

UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA

as a Hurricane fan I hate it, but by far UF is the best in the USA with 6000 Jewish students.
This is the answer. Ben Sasse is a leader here.
Retired FBI Agent
7:15p, 5/8/24
In reply to WolfCall
WolfCall said:

I'm confident F16's user base of 17-18 year-old Jewish Americans who might could answer your question are few and far between.
https://tips.fbi.gov/
1-800-225-5324
Shoefly!
7:25p, 5/8/24
In reply to American Hardwood
American Hardwood said:

Can't speak for the colleges, but the private Catholic school I went to for K-12 had no problem with Jews. I knew a couple.

Yep, in fact I saw one at our 50th reunion last Saturday. Good guy!
Tramp96
7:42p, 5/8/24
SMU.

Very Jewish friendly.
DeSantis 2024
samurai_science
8:08p, 5/8/24
Hillsdale and Auburn
91AggieLawyer
10:24p, 5/8/24
In reply to Muy
Muy said:

Jewish students would feel most welcome at private Christian schools.

You can't tell a leftist, not even a Jewish leftist, that. They're of the belief that Christians are THE anti-semitics and everyone else is just spouting inconvenient words and "misinformation."

The steps the left takes to protect their own ideology is incomprehensible. Their followers will willingly subvert their own faith. I'm convinced that a large number of American leftist Jews would have no problem with Israel ceasing to exist or caving to Hamas in the name of leftist propaganda.
The Shank Ag
10:30p, 5/8/24
In reply to Bryanisbest
Bryanisbest said:

A majority of American University professors are destroying this country and all its traditional values like support for our number one ally, Israel. Texas A&M is no exception.

A&M has 70,000 students. There were what, maybe 125 max at the 2nd "Protest"?
ShaggySLC
10:31p, 5/8/24
In reply to Retired FBI Agent
Retired FBI Agent said:

WolfCall said:

I'm confident F16's user base of 17-18 year-old Jewish Americans who might could answer your question are few and far between.

The Big Jew seems to like A&M and Friday nights!
Saltwater Assassin
5:33a, 5/9/24
In reply to Kyle Field Shade Chaser
Kyle Field Shade Chaser said:

80% of professors vote woke

Honestly this number feels low.

I have zero data to back that up, it just feels like more.
Do right and bear the consequences. -Sam Houston
LMCane
8:28a, 5/9/24
In reply to YokelRidesAgain
YokelRidesAgain said:

WolfCall said:

Liberty University in Virginia is a evangelical institution and rabidly pro-Israel

Brandeis is 67% Jewish

Duke is surprisingly mostly on Israel's side.

UNC fought back against the Hamas terrorists on their campus.

you don't see this happening in the SEC aside from UT who dealt with it pretty firmly from the State Police.

Iowa there are no such protests.

every poll shows 80% of even college kids don't care about Hamas one way or the other. it's a minority of paid terrorists who are doing all of this.
WolfCall
2:45p, 5/9/24
In reply to LMCane
LMCane said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

WolfCall said:

Liberty University in Virginia is a evangelical institution and rabidly pro-Israel

Brandeis is 67% Jewish

Duke is surprisingly mostly on Israel's side.

UNC fought back against the Hamas terrorists on their campus.

you don't see this happening in the SEC aside from UT who dealt with it pretty firmly from the State Police.

Iowa there are no such protests.

every poll shows 80% of even college kids don't care about Hamas one way or the other. it's a minority of paid terrorists who are doing all of this.
Thank you for intel about schools you listed supra.
It may be that 80% of students don't care about Hamas; however, do the Admin, Faculty and Staff support Hamas??? Hamas
WolfCall
6:48p, 5/10/24
Just what has Homeland Security and DOJ/FBI done to protect Jewish (and other) students at colleges and universities during the recent turmoil....??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13404399/mark-green-fbi-dhs-israel-palestine-hamas-college-protests.html
Quote:

FBI and DHS shelled out over $8 MILLION to universities to combat terrorism last year but 'failed' to protect Jewish students from pro-Palestinian protesters, says top Republican as he demands probe
  • Columbia University received over $800,000 to prevent violence and terrorism
By JON MICHAEL RAASCH, POLITICAL REPORTER IN WASHINGTON, D.C., FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 12:34 EDT, 10 May 2024 | UPDATED: 16:02 EDT, 10 May 2024

Republicans are launching a probe into the federal law enforcement response to 'pro-Hamas' college protests that have 'failed' to prevent threats and violence against Jewish students.

In recent weeks, thousands of students and activists have been arrested for illegally occupying college campuses across the U.S. while calling for the downfall of Israel and praising Palestinians in Gaza.

At times, Jewish students have been targets of violence and have been blocked from attending classes by pro-Palestinian activists. Some Jewish students have described being afraid to be on campus and others have been told to avoid it altogether......

'These acts of anti-Semitic hate and brazen support for terrorist groups are unacceptable anywhere, particularly at our institutions of higher learning, but this rhetoric and coordinated, destructive activity could point toward even more sinister threats to public safety and national security.'

'The Committee demands answers from DHS and the FBI on what they are doing to protect students, identify broader threats, and secure the homeland,' Green said.....

Stat Monitor Repairman
10:46a, 5/12/24

2024 and Duke kids mad a Jerry.
Saltwater Assassin
11:16a, 5/12/24
Charmin thinks these kids are soft.
Do right and bear the consequences. -Sam Houston
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy