Cuomo opens up about ivermectin
6,512 Views | 66 Replies
Smudge
6:01p, 5/8/24

Remember when you weren't allowed to talk about this? Remember when you were told you were using horse medicine? Remember when you were called a conspiracy theorist? Remember the *******s on here, and everywhere, belittling you? Remember the doctors here with their little Red Cross tags telling you you were an idiot?

More and more people using ivermectin to combat the effects of Covid. This is one of the latest, more prominent figures that are now telling the truth.

I commented on here a couple of years ago that ivermectin saved my mom's life. We actually had a doctor involved that cared and didn't cave to the political pressure from the left and Fauci to lie about the proven off label benefits of ivermectin as an anti-viral. I remember the conversation with him like it was yesterday… "ivermectin works, period. Your mom will be fine." And I had several on here (one that claims to be a doctor) tell me I was full of **** and that I made the whole thing up.

Not that this clip alone, or cuomo's about face, is proof of anything, but it's a result of people coming to terms that the medical community was lying their asses off to save face and toe the company line. The evidence is so overwhelming that ivermectin works against Covid, with virtually zero side effects, that if you claim otherwise you're actually the nut job conspiracy theorist lying through your teeth to tribally stick to your political priors.

This dude should have shut his damn mouth at the start of the pandemic or took the small effort required to think for himself. Countless lives could have been saved. At least he's telling the truth now. It would be wonderful if some of these "doctors," and others, here would set their egos aside and do the same.
Funky Winkerbean
6:03p, 5/8/24
He must need money.
Smudge
6:04p, 5/8/24
In reply to Funky Winkerbean
Funky Winkerbean said:

He must need money.

That. Plus he's not being held financially hostage by cnn to regurgitate the Fauci bull**** he spewed for so long.
TexAgs91
6:07p, 5/8/24
In reply to Smudge
Cuomo is just as much of an "authority figure" as you are. You don't need his blessing. You were right about this from the beginning.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
techno-ag
6:07p, 5/8/24
Yup. Saw the tide turning a couple months ago.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3451182/replies/67213078
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
fredfredunderscorefred
6:49p, 5/8/24
scientists are puzzled! ivermectin is used prophylactically all over Africa. Doctors took a big credibility hit during covid - cowards most of them (but still the smartest people in the room and they'll make sure you know)

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN26K0AH/

"Puzzled scientists seek reasons behind Africa's low fatality rates from pandemic"

How Can Onchocerciasis Elimination in Africa Be Accelerated? Modeling the Impact of Increased Ivermectin Treatment Frequency and Complementary Vector Control

"Great strides have been made toward onchocerciasis elimination by mass drug administration (MDA) of ivermectin"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6459982/

"Ivermectin mass drug administrations in African villages..."
captkirk
6:55p, 5/8/24
They were protecting their emergency authorization (and profits) of the vaccines.
TexasAggiesWin
7:03p, 5/8/24
The media claiming they weren't told the truth is their "get out of jail for free" card. Of course they are supposed to ask questions and not parrot unverified information, but all in the media will now claim that they were simply lied to.

What a damn disgrace...
Texas Yarddog
7:07p, 5/8/24
In reply to TexasAggiesWin
TexasAggiesWin said:

The media claiming they weren't told the truth is their "get out of jail for free" card. Of course they are supposed to ask questions and not parrot unverified information, but all in the media will now claim that they were simply lied to.

What a damn disgrace...

It was worse than just "not asking questions" and don't let them deny it. They went after all doctors and scientists that didn't toe the line. The media was absolutely complicit in the covid nonsense and should be treated as enemies of the American public.
Logos Stick
7:10p, 5/8/24
In reply to Smudge
Smudge said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

He must need money.

That. Plus he's not being held financially hostage by cnn to regurgitate the Fauci bull**** he spewed for so long.

In his defense, 80% of TV advertising comes from Big Pharma.

I think most of us would have toed the line too.
agracer
7:43p, 5/8/24
In reply to fredfredunderscorefred
fredfredunderscorefred said:

scientists are puzzled! ivermectin is used prophylactically all over Africa. Doctors took a big credibility hit during covid - cowards most of them (but still the smartest people in the room and they'll make sure you know)

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN26K0AH/

"Puzzled scientists seek reasons behind Africa's low fatality rates from pandemic"

How Can Onchocerciasis Elimination in Africa Be Accelerated? Modeling the Impact of Increased Ivermectin Treatment Frequency and Complementary Vector Control

"Great strides have been made toward onchocerciasis elimination by mass drug administration (MDA) of ivermectin"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6459982/

"Ivermectin mass drug administrations in African villages..."
Africa on average is a much younger country then a lot of the US which had a lot to do with their lower death rates. Also, fewer densely populated areas like the US where it cannot spread as fast.

Africa 18
US 35

Younger people did not die from covid like older people.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/mapped-the-median-age-of-every-continent/#google_vignette
Aggie95
7:47p, 5/8/24
Cuomo - "we were given bad information"

Me - "bull*****..you chose who to promote (believe) and who to supress based on political affiliation. There was plenty of information available to do your journalistic duty to investigate but alas, journalism is dead.
gkaggie08
7:58p, 5/8/24
Has anyone made a video montage of doctors going on national broadcasts vilifying ivermectin use for COVID and closed with this new information that they were FOS? Something like all the media and celebs saying Trump could never win in 2016, then showing the election results come in and the young Turks losing their minds?

If that is out there, I've got a couple drs. I'd like to share that with
TheCurl84
8:08p, 5/8/24
Has anyone seen one of the red-cross brigade in the Covid forum admit their errors or apologize?
ATX_AG_08
8:15p, 5/8/24
**** Cuomo. Never forget.

TexasAggiesWin
8:17p, 5/8/24
In reply to Texas Yarddog
Texas Yarddog said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

What a damn disgrace...

It was worse than just "not asking questions" and don't let them deny it. They went after all doctors and scientists that didn't toe the line. The media was absolutely complicit in the covid nonsense and should be treated as enemies of the American public.
jagvocate
8:22p, 5/8/24
Fool me once, shame on you.

jja79
9:37p, 5/8/24
Wasn't there a guy telling people to consider Ivermectin back in 2020?
CanyonAg77
9:40p, 5/8/24
In reply to Smudge
Total side issue, thanks for correct use of "toe the line"
Logos Stick
9:44p, 5/8/24
In reply to CanyonAg77
CanyonAg77 said:

Total side issue, thanks for correct use of "toe the line"

That was meant for me.

And your welcome (joke intended here).
captkirk
9:45p, 5/8/24
jt2hunt
9:47p, 5/8/24
****ing turncoat!
TRADUCTOR
11:10p, 5/8/24
Not one horse died from theCOVID.
et98
11:42p, 5/8/24
Talk **** about Cuomo all you want, but there aren't many folks out there man enough to go on the record and say "I was wrong." I don't know why this is gaining so much traction now, but he's been saying this for over a year.

I'm not saying you should forget what he said when was under CNN's thumb. But we should be encouraging this, not discouraging it.

Y'all are trying to win political points when y'all should focus on winning the argument.
peacedude
12:12a, 5/9/24
In reply to captkirk
Additions:
-HCQ worked for the infected
-IVM worked for the infected
-Natural Immunity superseded all meds or treatments
-Sunlight killed the airborne virus particulates
-Vitamin D was a great natural treatment (from sunlight)
fullback44
12:48a, 5/9/24
Where are all the Drs now? They said this didn't work …. Crickets
Dr. Nefario
12:52a, 5/9/24
In reply to agracer
agracer said:

Africa on average is a much younger country then a lot of the US which had a lot to do with their lower death rates.

“You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.” -Abraham Lincoln

“Veganism is like communism. They’re both fine… unless you like food.”
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
7:06a, 5/9/24
In reply to TRADUCTOR
TRADUCTOR said:

Not one horse died from theCOVID.

AOC almost did
Slicer97
7:10a, 5/9/24
In reply to et98
et98 said:

Talk **** about Cuomo all you want, but there aren't many folks out there man enough to go on the record and say "I was wrong." I don't know why this is gaining so much traction now, but he's been saying this for over a year.

I'm not saying you should forget what he said when was under CNN's thumb. But we should be encouraging this, not discouraging it.

Y'all are trying to win political points when y'all should focus on winning the argument.

If there was money in it for him to continue the lie, he'd be continuing the lie.
BadMoonRisin
7:15a, 5/9/24
In reply to jja79
jja79 said:

Wasn't there a guy telling people to consider Ivermectin back in 2020?
Lord pFauci authored a paper in 2003 saying that Ivermectin worked against coronaviruses.

He knew the whole time.

And with the safety profile the drug has, it wouldnt hurt anyone.

People in congress were using it after they tested positive in secret, while simultaneously mocking and censoring those who advocated for it's effectiveness.
BadMoonRisin
8:29a, 5/9/24
In reply to et98
Cuomo has really changed and is somewhat reasonable after having left CNN and I've seen a lot of clips on his new HBO MAX show? Or something, he's definitely a LOT different than he was under Zucker's thumb.

He was saying all of that because he worked for DNCNN, a propaganda outlet - that pushes narratives and not facts - and was paid very handsomely for it.

He lied to people for money and has no integrity, journalistic or otherwise. I think that's deserving of mockery and beratement.
jja79
9:28a, 5/9/24
In reply to BadMoonRisin
I seem to recall Trump mentioning Ivermectin and people like Cuomo and Lemon calling him crazy.
jja79
9:29a, 5/9/24
In reply to et98
et98 said:

I don't believe he said he was wrong. He said they were wrong and we were given bad information. Didn't hear him owning up to spreading misinformation himself.
Tumble Weed
9:43a, 5/9/24
My doctor prescribed it to me.

I tend to get my prescriptions from my doctor, not CNN. Glad that there were physicians out there that did the right thing, even when it was unpopular.
El Gallo Blanco
9:50a, 5/9/24
In reply to et98
et98 said:

Nah, you do you, but as for me, F that pr*ck. You don't get to mock, belittle, and ridicule others and basically call them stupid and then weasel out of it when you were the one who was proven to be the brainwashed dumbf***.

He's a pretentious meathead, and now he's desperate for $$$ and notoriety and begging the more conservative crowd to accept him and have him on their shows.

He still thinks he is better than you and me. I'd have him on a dog leash cleaning up my dog's poop with his mouth within 30 seconds. He's not the tough guy he thinks he is.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 2
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings