Aggie Owned Construction Companies DFW
1,369 Views | 13 Replies
TDub
1:32p, 4/21/24
Howdy!

Currently looking to change roles and l am looking for Aggie owned construction companies in the area. For the past 3 years I have been in the staffing industry leading business development for our Civil Engineering sector so I have contacts within the industry. Looking to get into a GC or a sub as an Estimator or APM to start my new career. Any help would be appreciated!
HarleySpoon
9:41p, 4/21/24
History Maker Homes.
Slagathor
8:13a, 4/22/24
MYCON General Contractors is Aggie-owned and based in DFW
I am a beer
10:51a, 4/22/24
In reply to Slagathor
Slagathor said:

plus 1 for MYCON - great company and the benefits are top notch in the industry.
oldag941
6:58p, 4/22/24
VCC Construction. Don't know if they are Aggie owned, but their CEO was in the Corps with me. They are HQ'd up in the Grandscape area near Plano/Frisco/Colony.
TDub
7:11p, 4/22/24
In reply to I am a beer
I am a beer said:

Slagathor said:

plus 1 for MYCON - great company and the benefits are top notch in the industry.

Thanks for the recommendation! Does anyone have contacts out there I can reach out to?
TDub
7:11p, 4/22/24
In reply to oldag941
Thank you!
I am a beer
11:14p, 4/22/24
In reply to TDub
TDub said:

I am a beer said:

Slagathor said:

Thanks for the recommendation! Does anyone have contacts out there I can reach out to?

I only know the owner from the Dallas office and I'd be hesitant to give out his contact info, but I do know several guys/gals at the local CS office.

You might check their Facebook page for additional information as well as linked in.
Corps_Ag12
2:23p, 4/23/24
Byrne Construction Services in Fort Worth
Redaggie250
3:20p, 4/23/24
In reply to I am a beer
Why even say that if you won't give out info
I am a beer
3:34p, 4/23/24
In reply to Redaggie250
Redaggie250 said:

Why even say that if you won't give out info
I suppose I just felt like it, and I do not see any hard in doing so. I simply made a statement stating I know the owner. Sorry if that offends you, or not.
Aries
7:43p, 4/25/24
In reply to TDub
What part of DFW? Husband is an estimator for a GC in the FW area.

& why limit it to an Aggie owned business?
TDub
8:30p, 4/25/24
In reply to Aries
I'm in downtown Dallas so I'd prefer something this way! Not limited to Aggie owned but switching into a new industry I figured if I tried to get into an Aggie owned GC I'd have a bit more luck!
Corps_Ag12
8:48a, 4/27/24
In reply to TDub
Since you're in Dallas you should check out Adolfson & Peterson.

I worked there before starting my business and there's still some guys working there I know. No hiring help but they're a good outfit.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings