Hopkins County Land 60.53 Acres
2,783 Views | 9 Replies
currie-s
10:48a, 2/26/24
60.53 Acres in Hopkins County
There is a cleared width just inside the perimeter fence lines that provides great access around the property
Small Pond
Lots of wildlife
Mostly Wooded with Cedar, Elm, Hickory and Oak Trees
Electric on Property
Ag Exempt Taxes ($284.13/year)
No Flood Plain
No Restrictions
Price $525,000
Call or Text anytime: 979-422-3163

Located at the end of County Road 2470 near Pickton, Tx
6.5 miles to Pickton
11 miles to Winnsboro
20 miles to Sulphur Springs
50 miles to Greenville
75 miles to Rockwall
200 miles to Aggieland

Note: I am the owner of the land, but will offer 3% commission to selling agents/brokers

currie-s
3:26p, 3/22/24
Call or Text for addional information: 979-422-3163
currie-s
10:04a, 4/25/24
The land is still available.
I'm sure we can work out a Texags discount if one of y'all are interested.
Thanks!
aggiedoc100
7:34p, 5/5/24
I have a proposal for you. I can come shred your perimeter and get a look at the property. No charge
"They say I'm apathetic, but I don't really care" Robert Earl Keen
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
currie-s
11:23a, 5/7/24
In reply to aggiedoc100
You are welcome to go look at the land anytime and don't even have to shred.
Shoot me a text and I will send you a map pin and a copy of the survey.
My cell number is: 979-422-3163
Thanks!
currie-s
4:41p, 5/21/24
Land is still available
a.froman
4:49p, 5/21/24
Honest question because I really don't know but is 8700 an acre the going price for this area? I just had some property appraised in Goliad county with electric, 2 water wells and a couple of coastal pastures that are leased for only around 5300 an acre. Thanks
ThreatLevel: Midnight
12:17a, 5/22/24
As a complete layman:
I'm from the area and parents still live there. This seems high to me.
That price / acre looks like a Cali/NY transplant price. They are shocked by difference in price scale so they don't blink at paying above typical market.
Thanks & Gig 'Em
duddleysdraw88
11:54a, 5/22/24
In reply to a.froman
This is not really over-priced.

There are rural prices that range from 5600 to 11000+ per acre all around northeast Texas. It really depends on the property itself, the proximity, the overall area, and the neighboring properties, as well as access.

This entire area has become a hotspot for land acquisitions and property values will continue to climb.
currie-s
9:24a, 5/27/24
I have this property priced on the lower end of the market, because I would like to go ahead and sell it. I had another piece of property about a mile from this one, and I sold it to the neighbor who is a Hopkins county native for the same price earlier this year. Land prices are ridiculous these days. There are plenty of properties in the area priced between 10k and 15K per acre per acre. I'm building a home in Aggieland, so I'm selling some property to help fund the build. If any of y'all are interested in this piece, let me know and I can give you a Texags discount!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings