bees for sale... College station...
2,420 Views | 19 Replies
studioone
9:05p, 5/7/24

I posted earlier in the year that I'd have bee nucs for sale.... and a couple of people from here emailed me... but they're all ghosting me now... so...

anyways... I've got some nucs available if anyone is interested... A nuc is a group of 5 frames of bees, food stores, larvae, sealed pupae, and a queen... doesnt come with a permanent box cause most people who buy them already have their own boxes ready...

If you NEED a box I can send you to places to get them... or supply a temporary one..

anyways... Message me at darrin at avalonweddingsbcs dot com if interested.

$225 for frames and bees. $250 and you get a temporary box...

And if you're ghosting me, and you know who you are.. be nice and message me...
MouthBQ98
8:27a, 5/8/24
What type of frame/box? I have a few acres with wildflowers I don't shred until it dries up in late summer. I might like to try this.
studioone
3:08p, 5/8/24
https://www.dadant.com/catalog/hives/10-frame/complete-hives/c52101p-painted-assembled-hive-10-fr
EFE
4:53p, 5/8/24
Used to be able to get 5 bees for a quarter
BQ2017
9:03p, 5/8/24
I want bees just for the ag exemption
$240 Worth of Pudding
9:10p, 5/8/24
The thread title is missing an "r".
WaldoWings
9:17p, 5/8/24
In reply to studioone
studioone said:

I posted earlier in the year that I'd have bee nucs for sale.... and a couple of people from here emailed me... but they're all ghosting me now... so...

anyways... I've got some nucs available if anyone is interested... A nuc is a group of 5 frames of bees, food stores, larvae, sealed pupae, and a queen... doesnt come with a permanent box cause most people who buy them already have their own boxes ready...

If you NEED a box I can send you to places to get them... or supply a temporary one..

anyways... Message me at darrin at avalonweddingsbcs dot com if interested.

$225 for frames and bees. $250 and you get a temporary box...

And if you're ghosting me, and you know who you are.. be nice and message me...

I quit selling turkeys because of the ghosting thing. No one on texags did it to me and I always sold everything I hatched but I would have to keep a list of 60 people that "for sure wanted them" just to end up with 20 people that really did buy them. Just got tiring, all the back and forth, backing out and rescheduling.
agsalaska
9:50p, 5/8/24
I thought the title said 'beer for sale.'
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
BrazosDog02
2:09p, 5/9/24
I feel like we should have had the "bees" gif in this thread.
studioone
3:16p, 5/9/24
In reply to BQ2017
BQ2017 said:

I want bees just for the ag exemption
just email me...
studioone
3:17p, 5/9/24
In reply to agsalaska
agsalaska said:

is everyone on here an alcoholic?

SteveBott
3:19p, 5/9/24
In reply to studioone
Probably not everyone but I'd bet the over.
Independence H-D
4:50p, 5/9/24
Email sent
SharkinAg
10:32p, 5/9/24
I hope to be a customer of yours down the road. I don't think my neighbors would appreciate me bringing in bees on my .33 acre lot
studioone
2:31p, 5/10/24
In reply to SharkinAg
SharkinAg said:

I hope to be a customer of yours down the road. I don't think my neighbors would appreciate me bringing in bees on my .33 acre lot

had 15 hives on my 1/2 acres in the middle of our subdivision.... for about 10 years.. no one ever complained cause I gave out free honey to the neighbors..
BCO07
7:44a, 5/11/24
Damn. I just bought a nuc and boxes from bee weaver. This is way cheaper
studioone
2:45p, 5/11/24
In reply to BCO07
BCO07 said:

Damn. I just bought a nuc and boxes from bee weaver. This is way cheaper
you can always get another one.... lol
BlitzGD
6:57a, 5/12/24

Any experience with Warre?

What would be the latest to be able to get them/latest for them to get reestablished? Have some acreage east of you and wouldn't mind having some bees there. Problem is I'm travelling solid until Memorial Day, so June would be soonest...
Quarterback can't throw the ball lying on his back.
Vegas-aggie
1:26p, 5/12/24
In reply to studioone
studioone said:

agsalaska said:

is everyone on here an alcoholic?

I'm not an alcoholic, just a drunk.
I don't go to the meetings.
studioone
6:30p, 5/12/24
In reply to BlitzGD
BlitzGD said:

Any experience with Warre?

What would be the latest to be able to get them/latest for them to get reestablished? Have some acreage east of you and wouldn't mind having some bees there. Problem is I'm travelling solid until Memorial Day, so June would be soonest...
nope.. just do langstroths... want to try a top bar hive when I get time... does a warre hive just have bars instead of frames? Is that the only difference?

as long as you're able to feed them over the hot summer, id say you could do bees anytime up untill October.. I make splits for myself in oct...

d
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off