WTB Road Signs
1,153 Views | 11 Replies
hillcoag16
4:55p, 5/8/24
I am in the market for road signs, specifically road signs from the Bryan/College Station area. PM me if you have anything for sale. I cross posted this on the Classifieds board.
woodiewood
4:57p, 5/8/24
How much are you paying as I could go out this weekend after midnight and get a few dozen.
CS78
6:05p, 5/8/24
It's a trap?
Hornbeck
6:33p, 5/8/24
Didn't CSPD bust some kids at a party a couple weeks ago, and the folks living there picked up some extra charges for stealing signs?
Broncos
6:42p, 5/8/24
I don't have any signs for you, fed.
Mister Shipwreck
8:40a, 5/10/24
In reply to Broncos
Broncos said:

I don't have any signs for you, fed.

wareagle044
9:55a, 5/10/24
I have one from Alabama that I didnt mean to steal. It got stuck on the bottom of my jeep after I ran it over and fell off in my driveway. I thought I had dropped my transmission.......college was an interesting time.
Tailgate88
10:07a, 5/10/24
In reply to Hornbeck
Hornbeck said:

Didn't CSPD bust some kids at a party a couple weeks ago, and the folks living there picked up some extra charges for stealing signs?
This happened to me in the early late 80's. Apartment featured in the Batt for having unique decorations including multiple road signs. Had a knock on the door from the sheriff a few weeks later after they went to the reporter to find out where I lived. OP, possession of these signs is a crime. Beware.
Pantera
10:31a, 5/10/24
In reply to Hornbeck
Hornbeck said:

https://instagr.am/p/C5WDE7OsUfg

"My tax dollars pair for them and guess what? My tax dollars pay the traffic guys to also make another one. Thus is the will of the people."

that comment is actually pretty funny
Expert Analysis
12:02p, 5/10/24
you can buy standard or custom traffic signs online from numerous vendors. they are not too expensive.
techno-ag
12:19p, 5/10/24
In reply to Expert Analysis
Expert Analysis said:

you can buy standard or custom traffic signs online from numerous vendors. they are not too expensive.
When I was in school a place in Hearne made many of the road signs around here. You could go there and buy something, have them make a custom sign, etc.
cajunken
1:27p, 5/10/24
If anyone responds to this, "Here's your sign."
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE