WTB Boat Slip - Lake Austin
713 Views | 4 Replies
Tejas Ag
1:36a, 5/8/24
Anyone know if any options for a lease or purchase? Wait lists everywhere you go…. Thanks
MouthBQ98
12:17p, 5/8/24
In reply to Tejas Ag
That's because Travis is basically shut down due to being so low. You can get a boat on Travis at pace bend park.

Unless you own or lease a property on the lake that comes with a slip, I am guessing a long waitlist is normal.
Tejas Ag
3:35p, 5/8/24
In reply to MouthBQ98
Correct - been working on it for awhile now. There are friends if friends deals like hunting leases that never go on official market

So that's why I posted here
HECUBUS
11:03p, 5/8/24
I have a friend that owns a few slips at Lake Travis Marina. I don't think they ever close down. At least they didn't when we owned a slip there for nine years. Low water is great, keeps all the loonies off the lake.

Lake Austin is way too small and crowded for us. We like to wakeboard and cove float. Boated there a few times on tiny boats and the one time we tried to ski a boat went between our boat and the skier in the water.
austinag1997
8:41a, 5/10/24
In reply to MouthBQ98
MouthBQ98 said:

That's because Travis is basically shut down due to being so low. You can get a boat on Travis at pace bend park.

Unless you own or lease a property on the lake that comes with a slip, I am guessing a long waitlist is normal.

Pretty sure there are still some POA ramps still open. Been a while since I took inventory on the north side of the lake. I suspect most of the marinas are pushed out of coves these days. They can take a beating out on the main body.

Divested of all boat toys and admit its nice most days. No slip fees and no maintenance work.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings