BMW dealership recommendation
1,258 Views | 18 Replies
stallion6
10:37a, 5/4/24
I hate car buying but time to purchase a new SUV for my wife. Would appreciate any good BMW dealership recommendations. Also, maybe a name of a god sales manager if you had a good experience. Appreciate your time.
Sazerac
11:00a, 5/4/24
They all think they are God

Since you didn't put a city I'm 99% sure you're in CS so choose the closest one because the vehicle will be in the shop.
Corps_Ag12
11:19a, 5/4/24
In reply to Sazerac
Sazerac said:

They all think they are God

Since you didn't put a city I'm 99% sure you're in CS so choose the closest one because the vehicle will be in the shop.

Thankfully there's one in CS now haha
dodger02
1:29p, 5/4/24
You could be in B/CS, Dallas, St Louis, or Spokane.

Mind dropping a pin?
Johnny Foosball
2:52p, 5/4/24
I work at a BMW dealership in Austin. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
malenurse
3:54p, 5/4/24
Buy a 1 or 2 year old model. BMWs rank very low on depreciation of luxury suvs
Mas89
5:01p, 5/4/24
In reply to stallion6
f2foxes2001
1:30a, 5/5/24
In reply to malenurse
Independence H-D
7:27a, 5/5/24
I really like the dealership in College Station.
nortex97
7:41a, 5/5/24
In reply to stallion6
I recommend finding a good Lexus dealership to save the long term frustration of being a BMW lessor/owner.
Independence H-D
7:46a, 5/5/24
In reply to nortex97
We've experienced no issues with our BMWs. And the dealership is excellent. Although, my mantra is that I would never own one outside of warranty.
aggiedata
4:52p, 5/5/24
In reply to Independence H-D
Smart mantra but they depreciate rapidly after warranty goes out so you pay one way or the other.
Independence H-D
8:01p, 5/5/24
In reply to aggiedata
We have leased the last two for my wife. Simply because she likes to change cars a lot. The experience has been good for us..
SteveA
2:53p, 5/7/24
In reply to nortex97
Quote:

I recommend finding a good Lexus dealership to save the long term frustration of being a BMW lessor/owner.
Except Lexus cars are boring.
aggiedata
3:00p, 5/7/24
In reply to SteveA
SteveA said:

Quote:

One time my 530's steering wheel locked up as I was driving. Now that wasn't boring at all.
Independence H-D
3:03p, 5/7/24
In reply to aggiedata
aggiedata said:

SteveA said:

Quote:

One time my 530's steering wheel locked up as I was driving. Now that wasn't boring at all.

We had a Lexus SUV and enjoyed it. Two issues. One, having to take it to Houston to get it worked on. Number two, my daughter who was about four or five at the time ripped the door handle out of the door while trying to open it while it was locked. To be fair, she is freakishly strong.
aggiedata
3:07p, 5/7/24
In reply to Independence H-D
When you say worked on, you mean scheduled maintenance? If out of warranty I would consider a local shop.
Independence H-D
4:32p, 5/7/24
In reply to aggiedata
It was under warranty..
Garrelli 5000
7:06a, 5/8/24
Here you go BCS poster. Ask for David Billman. Tell him Garrelli5000 sent you.

https://www.bmwofanchorage.com/
Take the trash out staff.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode