Ranger Raptor - Any Ags buy one?
1,926 Views | 15 Replies
TikkaShooter
8:46a, 5/8/24
Saw my first on the road this week.

Thats got to be a winner for the small truck market. Under or at $60K MSRP.
StinkyPinky
9:09a, 5/8/24
At that price (considering today's stupid truck market) I think it'll be a hit.
HollywoodBQ
12:40p, 5/8/24
Welcome to 5 years ago (in Australia)
https://www.carsales.com.au/editorial/details/ford-ranger-raptor-2019-review-116545/
MTTANK
12:41p, 5/8/24
In reply to TikkaShooter
TikkaShooter said:

Saw my first on the road this week.

Thats got to be a winner for the small truck market. Under or at $60K MSRP.
Just have to wade through the hot garbage dealerships scalping for over MSRP
TxAg20
2:01p, 5/8/24
I really like them and was on reproag's wait list for one until I found they're not flat-towable. Based on anecdotal evidence, it looks like the markups for the Ranger Raptor are being reduced quickly, which would indicate production is catching demand. At the current trajectory, I'm guessing they'll be under MSRP by the end of the year, if not sooner.
TikkaShooter
2:43p, 5/8/24
In reply to TxAg20
Good to know. I might be interested to see what inventory looks like later this summer.
AggieKatie2
4:03p, 5/8/24
In reply to HollywoodBQ
Some BS from that article

"Warranty extends to five years / unlimited kilometres"

Sitting here with my 3 yr 36000 mi warranty.
Buck Turgidson
5:52p, 5/8/24
Funny coincidence - I was really looking forward to these and I got to see one up close and in person today. I got to sit in it, but not drive it, as it was a customers pre-ordered truck. The quality just seems a little lacking for the price. The upholstery on the seats really seemed cheap, even though it looks great in photos. I will say that the rear seats were roomier than I expected. Overall, this truck looked like a pre-production vehicle and not a finished product. Ford has some refining to do on this truck.
TikkaShooter
8:01p, 5/8/24
In reply to Buck Turgidson
Any photos?

Can't be any cheaper looking than the new Tacoma premium lines…
ElephantRider
9:11p, 5/8/24
I can't imagine paying that much for a Ranger, or any other mid-size. Really any truck, if I'm being honest
tk for tu juan
9:29p, 5/8/24
In reply to ElephantRider
The new Tacoma Trailhunter and TRD Pro start at $62k and $63k. Guessing the same trim levels will be a little higher on the new 4Runner, almost approaching the Lexus GX Overtrail pricing
Buck Turgidson
11:20p, 5/8/24
BTW the one I saw today had a $57k window sticker. I don't know if the buyer paid any markup or was forced to buy a bunch of BS dealer add-ons.
tk for tu juan
10:52a, 5/9/24
Video shows PoV of interior

TikkaShooter
3:51p, 5/9/24
In reply to tk for tu juan
I'll have to see it for myself. Bc the video and photos I've seen look nice. Nicer than the Lariat trim line. But without being too much. IMO the interior is great. The bed size is great. Price tag best of the midsize truck performance vehicles.
G Martin 87
8:09p, 5/9/24
In reply to tk for tu juan
Was just about to post that. Topher's POV reviews are great fun.
Buck Turgidson
2:52p, 5/10/24
In reply to TikkaShooter
Yes, it looks great in videos and photos. The actual fit of the upholstery is a bit loose over the foam cushions (you can see that in the video above in both the front and back seats if you pay close attention) and the black leather/vinyl material is just cheap looking in person. Disappointing execution of a nice design.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings