99-06 Chevy Silverados
1,241 Views | 13 Replies
TexMexAggie1
7:33p, 5/8/24
Anyone have one for sale in decent condition and not insanely modified?
cryption
8:12p, 5/8/24
I have a GMT400 - a 92. I know not what you are exactly looking for but it's been in the family for 23 years and it's solid.
Corps_Ag12
8:20p, 5/8/24
In reply to cryption
I'm only 34 and I'm already ready for an old man truck like that!
77_F150_Ranger
8:46p, 5/8/24
In reply to cryption
Details? What are you asking for it?
Silvy
8:47p, 5/8/24
In reply to cryption
I'll bite, details pls

(Although I cannot afford a 4th project vehicle)
cryption
8:59p, 5/8/24
It's a 92 c1500. V6 with a manual transmission. Interior is minty. I put a new front clip on it a few years back and it got the whole AC redone last summer. There's been lots of work done in the past 5 years or so as the rubber hoses have broken etc. It was my wife's first vehicle many years ago and she's just always kept it as she's upgraded. I've got a MK1 Audi TT that I've had since new in 2002 so it runs in the family. It lives in the garage next to my TT. We're both car enthusiasts and it's been maintained as an enthusiast would over the years. It's still an old truck so it's not perfect but we drive it around every month or so to go to breakfast or something or to Home Depot to grab dirt. It starts every time. I keep it on a battery tender. The tires have good tread but are 10 years old so probably due to be replaced. She's pretty sentimental and attached to the truck but our first child was just born and we have reached the time in our lives to sell them both. If anyone's interested I can pull it out tomorrow and snap pics. She would like 10k for it. I just got it inspected and registered. We are in Houston
77_F150_Ranger
7:34a, 5/9/24
In reply to cryption
Interested. Please send pictures

cryption
8:49a, 5/9/24
In reply to 77_F150_Ranger
Taking the newborn up to the dr this morning then I'll pull it out and get some
cryption
2:40p, 5/9/24
Well when I fired it up the blend door actuator started clicking. Pretty easy fix. AC blew cold, drove it around a bit and it drove well. It's a 30 year old truck so it's not perfect but it's in the top 20% of these trucks for sure.

cryption
2:49p, 5/9/24
New OEM AC

GrapevineAg
4:26p, 5/9/24
Nice looking truck, and good luck with the sale. I have a question about that Sun Joe (I think?) electric pressure washer... how's that working for you? I saw something similar at harbor freight and am tempted to go with electric for my use cases (car washes, pool deck, sidewalk, etc.).
Silvy
5:09p, 5/9/24
In reply to GrapevineAg
Happy reading
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1239/9256/files/The_Pressure_Washer_Spreadsheet_-_July_2022.pdf
cryption
5:59p, 5/9/24
In reply to GrapevineAg
It is the SunJoe and I like it a lot. I've had it a few years now, the whole thing has frozen solid when I left water in it. Still works. Every year for the past couple I've said this is the last year for it but it keeps going. Solid little cleaner
MouthBQ98
8:54a, 5/10/24
Whoa! A pan air filter!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE