WTS- Leupold, Trading cards, bottle caps, Dining room table, chest freezer
1,485 Views | 10 Replies
GeoAg15
12:52p, 5/4/24
We are in spring cleaning mode in our house, and need some stuff to move along. Items are listed below with descriptions/pics/prices. We are located in West Katy/Cinco Ranch. Prefer face to face, I do travel to Dallas often and could meet there for the Leupold scope. Post below and Text me at Two 14..SIX - -six3,399__2

Leupold VX-3i LRP 8.5-25x50mm: includes leupold backcountry rings and leupold flipback lense covers. This scope is lightly used and in excellent condition, I just upgraded to something with a little more top end magnification. I paid over 1300 retail for it all, asking $900

A Billion Trading Cards: Mainly Baseball with some Football and Basketball mixed in. from what I can tell it is late 80's through late 90's, with all different kinds of brands. There are also quite a few unopened packs / sets. I don't have the time nor energy to go through these and see if there is anything valuable, which is maybe a longshot but who knows? I really don't know how much to ask for this but I'm gonna say $200 because it all weighs about 200lbs.... If I am way off I and you know better I trust an ag to offer what is fair. SOLD

2500? beer bottle caps: There are probably about 1000-1500 assorted brands in the buckets, and another 1000 or so Shiner Black, Blonde, and Bock caps from the brewery. Pictured in the background is the table (not for sale) I made using these caps and these are all left overs. When I was trying to source these many years ago it wasn't cheap, and I don't just mean the beer, so I am gonna ask $350, again if I am way off feel free to offer.
Get your fallout on. SOLD

Dining room table and 6 chairs. Has 2 leaves that add 2'. no scratches, a couple spots on some of the chair upholstery. $400

Garage Chest Freezer: 7cu ft.. does work, I think it is from 2010? $100

eliag04
4:23p, 5/4/24
Nvm... didn't see location ..glws
MichaelJ
12:07a, 5/5/24
I'm sorry - and I'm really not trying to be rude - but do you honestly think someone is going to pay $350 for beer bottle caps?
GeoAg15
12:51a, 5/5/24
In reply to MichaelJ
It comes down to the intended use. For used/ creased ones no, but sourcing clean unbent/undamaged ones from the factory suitable for a nice project/artwork is expensive. You can call up the kind folks at shiner

I sold what I thought was all my leftovers ~ 2000 6-7 years ago to someone making a table for almost $500, these are more leftover that I missed at that time. The ones in the buckets I'm not putting much value on
MichaelJ
8:03a, 5/5/24
In reply to GeoAg15
Fair enough. Best of luck
LightningDammitt
5:19p, 5/5/24
Do you have dimensions on the dining table?
GeoAg15
5:31p, 5/5/24
In reply to LightningDammitt
70"x42" with no leaves. 2 leaves are 14"x42". Feel free to text me if you'd like more detailed photos
GeoAg15
7:45p, 5/15/24
Bump- scope, Dining set, freezer available
MichaelJ
8:16p, 5/15/24
In reply to GeoAg15
Gotta ask - what'dya get for the bottle caps?
GeoAg15
8:24p, 5/15/24
In reply to MichaelJ
Ended up trading them to a friend for a load of cedar lumber for an outdoor furniture project. My spring cleaning is going the wrong direction…
Jaytoke
2:59p, 5/16/24
Ill take the freezer, located in College Station if you ever get up this way.

Jay
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off