Moving To Central TN- Franklin area
3,062 Views | 6 Replies
calbrown08
6:53p, 7/14/22
Howdy Ags!

Family & I are seriously considering moving to TN. 4 seasons, good economy and gorgeous countryside! We have our eyes set on Franklin, TN. Wanted to see if anyone has any tips or lives in the area? We are open minded to any town around Nashville.
CrottyKid
8:31p, 7/22/22
I live in KY, and I can only add that the climate is wonderful. You'll find yourself outdoors everyday from mid-Spring through mid-Fall.
Kidz1stFund
10:36p, 7/29/22
In reply to calbrown08
Shoot an email to Kirstin@Kidz1stFund.com and I will connect you to someone in Franklin that may can help answer questions.
Outlaw0206
5:38p, 8/16/22
MIL lives in Brentwood. That entire area is great! Homes, like everywhere, have gotten expensive. Not sure what you can afford, but have heard really great things about the west haven community in Franklin.

Edit** Do you have kids? Williamson county schools are pretty good. Lots of good private schools in the area as well.
aggiec05
10:14a, 9/26/23
In reply to calbrown08
Did you move out to Franklin / Nashville? My wife and I are considering the same, would love to hear your experience.
buckinaggie
8:03p, 12/4/23
We moved out here 6 years ago from the Metroplex and haven't looked back. Best decision ever for our family. We are just east of Franklin in a town called Nolensville. Happy to answer any questions.
aggiec05
9:56p, 12/6/23
In reply to buckinaggie
Shoot me an email with your contact info if you don't mind
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >