Kansas City BBQ
1,866 Views | 5 Replies
RDH80
4:22p, 6/10/23
I've read all the online blogs , but looking for anyone who has been to KC and can personally recommend the best BBQ . Headed there for 3 days in late august .
NColoradoAG
5:08p, 6/12/23
Joes, Q39, and LC's have been my favorites. KC BBQ was always just OK to me. Joes and LC's have old school vibes which I like. Q39 is good but I just find eating bbq at a nice sit down restaurant to be weird.

I have heard good things about Harp. They look like they have more of a Texas vibe with their offerings and presentation. Havent been there though.
El Chupacabra
2:58p, 6/23/23
I lived in KC for a bit over a year...my absolute favorite was Brobecks, you won't see it mentioned a whole lot. Also liked Jack Stack, the best location IMO was in Martin CIty.
DaleDoback
9:27a, 6/26/23
Get the wings at Q39
Eggs
12:17p, 7/2/23
I live in KC. A friend and I have gone to 45 (and counting) local BBQ joints over the past several years and rated them based on food, service, atmosphere, price, and uniqueness. Here are our top six:

Danny Edward's
Woodyard
Slap's
Jones BBQ KCK
BB's Lawnside
Arthur Bryant's
rthiele84
10:10p, 8/23/23
Not to get off the subject of BBQ, but if you like escape rooms, check out the Virtual Reality Escape Room they have there. It was a blast. And try to get in a baseball game.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings