Y'all help me out. The memory fades…….
1,726 Views | 25 Replies
dixichkn
2:50p, 4/30/24
Who was that sip clown on here some years back, psycho bassturd that everybody was convinced was going to shoot up the A&M campus he was so obsessed with us? Had a running beef with the 12thMan tradition. Raving lunatic. On orange bloods all the time. I'm trying to find an old thread with him in it but can't remember the idiot's username. TIA
BohunkAg
3:00p, 4/30/24
Missy.
AgDotCom
3:05p, 4/30/24
Randolph Duke?

Or this guy?

Or, as Bo alluded, Missy.

All three seemed like they could spin a wheel and shoot up a post office at the drop of a hat.
dixichkn
3:20p, 4/30/24
Yes…..Randolph Duke. That's the particular psycho I was thinking of. Thx
Madman
9:51p, 4/30/24
You have to be talking about Randolph Duke

As much as I dislike sips they disliked him almost as much as we did.

And there were other forums and publications that all seemed to understand pretty quickly he was a loser. I can't remember the specifics but he wrote LENGTHY letters and emails an a variety of Aggies topics including the origin of the 12th Man. If I recall correctly, he was banned from editing Wikipedia
SchizoAg
10:52p, 4/30/24
In reply to Madman
Pretty sure he authored this site on his own: https://****pedia.com/ ... and I guess he's still paying upkeep on it, so he must still be alive.
Big 12-0
11:08p, 4/30/24
In reply to dixichkn
dixichkn said:

Who was that sip clown on here some years back, psycho bassturd that everybody was convinced was going to shoot up the A&M campus he was so obsessed with us? Had a running beef with the 12thMan tradition. Raving lunatic. On orange bloods all the time. I'm trying to find an old thread with him in it but can't remember the idiot's username. TIA

Was it Ronnie James DKR?
Shoefly!
11:18p, 4/30/24
In reply to dixichkn
dixichkn said:

He went psycho about the same time he found out an Aggie was pounding his wife.
BaileyAg
11:59p, 4/30/24
In reply to AgDotCom
AgDotCom said:

Randolph Duke?

Or this guy?

All three seemed like they could spin a wheel and shoot up a post office at the drop of a hat.

I almost want to read this book to witness the level of dementia the author operates under.
Almost
inconvenient truth
12:23a, 5/1/24
Have to admit, I'm a bit surprised, and disappointed quite frankly, ol randy hasn't suck started a shotgun yet.
Rongagin71
12:34a, 5/1/24
In reply to dixichkn
dixichkn said:

Good choice.
Does he win anything?
SquareOne07
6:05a, 5/1/24
In reply to SchizoAg
SchizoAg said:

Pretty sure he authored this site on his own: https://****pedia.com/ ... and I guess he's still paying upkeep on it, so he must still be alive.

That is a LOT of work put into that thing. I'm actually impressed.
Madman
4:19p, 5/1/24
In reply to SquareOne07
SquareOne07 said:

SchizoAg said:

That is a LOT of work put into that thing. I'm actually impressed.
Pretty sure that isn't Duke's work.

Duke was into multi page documents attacking different aspects of our history or similar. Long legal arguments written by a person with no formal training in the law and or long stories about why he does the things he does often with bets made with his buddy from Michigan.

For example I remember him claiming at one point his multi page attacks were all a sham to fool us or somebody into believing he was crazy, all to win a bet.

Then of course he kept behaving the same way for many years after.
Madman
4:24p, 5/1/24
He also made multiple farewell posts on sip forums stating he was leaving and never posting again only to continue posting daily for many more years.

Sips would call him out and of course it was all an act to prove something to someone.

MelvinUdall
6:56p, 5/1/24
In reply to BohunkAg
BohunkAg said:

Missy.

Keep my
name out of your mouth.
BohunkAg
9:08p, 5/1/24
In reply to MelvinUdall
MelvinUdall said:

BohunkAg said:

Missy.

Keep my
name out of your mouth.

Hi butty
MelvinUdall
10:03p, 5/1/24
Suck on a klobasnek.
Rongagin71
11:43p, 5/1/24
So, Missy was a sucker of Czech sausage wraps?
I'm lost now.
BohunkAg
10:48a, 5/2/24
In reply to Rongagin71
Rongagin71 said:

I'm lost now.
yes
Madman
6:13p, 5/2/24
Another random thing about Duke just popped into my head.

He was 100% sure that the sips would never go to the SEC because it was a conference of redneck cheaters and clearly beneath the dignity and honor of the sips. After all the sips are the best qualities of Harvard/MIT/Stanford combined into a single school.

Guessing his opinion is different now. And he can't recall ever making any statements to the contrary.
MelvinUdall
6:25p, 5/2/24
In reply to BohunkAg
BohunkAg said:

Rongagin71 said:

I'm lost now.
yes

Hi Bo…
JWinTX
9:47p, 5/2/24
Don't forget about FXST, the pony-tailed freak that Puddy called out over and over.
TXAGBQ76
8:42a, 5/3/24
There's so many to choose from, it would take a long time to name them all.
MelvinUdall
11:19a, 5/3/24
In reply to JWinTX
JWinTX said:

Don't forget about FXST, the pony-tailed freak that Puddy called out over and over.

Ihioga, FXST was a Puddy sock.
Dark_Knight
11:25a, 5/3/24
In reply to SchizoAg
Someone should hack it
A_Gang_Ag_06
8:48a, 5/4/24
In reply to BaileyAg
BaileyAg said:

AgDotCom said:

Randolph Duke?

Or this guy?

I almost want to read this book to witness the level of dementia the author operates under.
Almost

Seriously, what kind of loser reads this book? For that matter, what kind of loser writes this book thinking anyone would want to know their thoughts on life?
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings